Part 1

You were laying down on your bed, checking your phone feeling bored. You suddenly get a text from Connor.

"Hey (y/n)! I need you to show up at the studio. Matt's got something to say to you so uh, yeah." Or something along those lines.

You reply,

"Alright, on my way."

You get up from bed, pack up and walk out of your room. You looked at your mom before she said, "Hey (y/n), where are you going?"

"I'm going to Connor. Be back in a bit." You said.

"Alright. Be safe honey!" And you left, waving at her.

You walk out the door, heave a heavy sigh and walked over to your car. You sit in your car and check your phone and open the location Connor sent you. You start up the car and drive off.

Connor's POV

I've finished filming a video for GG. I'm exhausted, even if it was really fun. I walk around Orange Base and I glance over at the main door. A person arrived and— oh wait! It's (y/n)! I rush over to the door as I open it for them.

"Hey y/n!" I waved at them as they waved back, nervously. "Oh yeah, Matt had something to tell us all. Okay, come with me." We walked hurriedly over to Matt's office. I knocked on his office door as he quickly turned over to me.

"Hey Connor. Are they here?" I nod as I pointed to y/n with my thumb. "Okay great. Now just gimme a second." Matt said as he quickly moved the mouse and his fingers on the keyboard. He gets up and walks over to me.

Matt turns over to y/n and looks at them. "Welcome! Well, I suppose Connor said something about me somewhere in the conversations between you two, but i'm Matt. Or Matthias. Call me whatever."

He continued, "I have something to tell you, y/n. You're going to be working with Connor at Hi5. Officially." My eyes widen in shock.

"You're joking, right?" y/n says.

"No, I'm serious. You're going to be next to Connor's (and Paul's) position. Co-Producer of Get Good Gaming." Matt says. "Oh, yeah. I'll tell everyone at Hi5 so that they also know."

Matt walks away as he leaves me and y/n alone.

"Oh. My. Goodness." y/n looks at me, shocked.

"I know right?!" I say in excitement. We laughed and talked for a bit before heading off to show y/n their place.

Your POV

As Connor was leading me to my place, he was walking very briskly. I looked around, seeing that it was kind of packed with the workers. I noticed someone in a room. It was Lis. I waved at her.

"Hi Lis!" I said. She waved back.

We finally reached the room. "Hey y/n.. There isn't much space, so Matt told me you'll be sharing computers with me. He also said that he'll be making room soon." I blush for a bit.

"Oh." I nervously said. Eh. I shrugged it off.

"We don't have work for today. But I gotta do a BU shoot soon at Blue Base. See ya." He says, waves at me and runs off to Blue Base out the door.