Just as mad as you - Jeffxreader one-shot

A/N

Don't expect anything too elaborate ;) this is just a short one-short something I've never really done before... we'll see how it goes!

Btw I mean really short! Please don't harass me to add another chapter!!

Inspired by @emilovexoxo :)

(Also I stole a line from her shhh)

~

I could feel something. A paranoia... a presence. There was something in the room that wasn't supposed to be here. I told myself to go to sleep, I was being ridiculous. The fact that I'd been up all the previous night reading creepypasta didn't help my nervous state.

I bunched up the blanket under my chin. It was cold, and dark, like any other night. But the darkness seemed thick. Thick in the sense that anything could be out there, and I would have no clue. Despite my heavy breathing and sweating body a chill went down my spine.

I wanted to roll over and forget about it. It would all be alright in the morning. But I couldn't. I was stuck, almost. I feared if I moved, something else might, too.

My breath hitched as my door creaked open. Apparently I wasn't surprised. I was in such a state I couldn't cry out or even breathe.

All I could do was wait.

I waited... as he dragged his legs across the floor towards me. He was getting closer, and with every step he took my skin tightened. This was hardly happening.

He was so close now I could hear him chucking slightly. A sad, mechanical laugh. As if he was forcing it.

"...Ah..hahaaaaah..."

He stopped, a few feet away from my bed. I clamped my teeth together in anticipation. Just waiting for the terrible pain to be inflicted on my body.

"Y/N..." The slither of moonlight coming through my window illuminated his face as he leant forward. His eyes were wide and emotionless. His... smile... bloodied and artificial... was terrifying... the corners of his horrible wound turned upwards.

"Go... to... sleep..." Those famous words, that iconic smile... it would be an honour to be one of his toys.

"J, Jeff..." I breathed out, finally finding my voice.

"Ahhaaa...." He tilted his head to the side, his thin black hair falling around his shoulders. He lifted his knife into the patch of light, letting the blade glisten.

I started shivering again. I was going to die.

He stepped forward again. Slowly teasing me. He got joy in it, seeing other people suffer. I knew how he felt.

He played with his knife, tracing along his wound and swinging it between his fingers. I had been waiting for this. I knew he never tired of seeing people shiver in terror. He wasn't the only one.

"Y/N..." he chanted again.

He bent down, closer and closer to me, I could hear his cold, short breaths and see the blood dripping from his mouth.

"Well, well, well." He laughed hysterically. "What do we have here?" He suddenly grabs my face in his hands, the knife along the side of my cheek and his cold, black eyes staring into mine.

He inspects me for a second more, moving my head from side to side in his dead hands. He holds his knife in one hand, my head in the other. I'm shaking, my hand reaches up to hold his round his wrist. He ignores it and focuses on the knife.

Slowly, he drags it along my scars, puncturing them just deep enough to let out blood.

"Ahahhahah!" He's laughing while tearing my face apart.

He stops suddenly and looks me in the eyes.

"You already had a smile, I just... renewed it."

I painfully smile back at him.

"Your almost as beautiful as me," He mumbles, then breaks into his normal, fascinating state.

"And just as mad."