Learning a New Language

You woke up to a banging on your door or a banging in your head. At the moment you weren't a hundred percent sure what the hell it was but you were praying it would cease. "Please stop the noise, for the love of all things good in this world, or I will cut someone. With a dull knife." You heard a soft chuckle coming from your favorite Sokovian as she shuffled over to your bed and climbed under the covers.

"I'm surprised you aren't sleeping by the toilet after the amount you drank last night."  Wanda softly whispered while getting comfortable next to you. The reminder made you groaned at the images coming back in a hangover-induced fog. "For fuck sake what did you and Nat do to me?" She laughed and settled closer to your warmth. "Asgardian mead. Steve ended up holding your hair back. He stayed in here until a few hours ago when he left a run with Buck. That man is a saint. How he can drink, hold your hair back, then get up for a 5 am run is beyond me." She shook her head at the thought of Mr. Spar Spangled's dedictation. At that moment Nat came and did a running jump on both of you and yelled. "He's a 100-year-old virgin who gives Mother Theresa a run for her money. Why are you surprised?" She was laying across both of you now. "Open wide, drunkard." You opened your mouth while she free threw some painkillers in your mouth to ease the pain.

"How are you not hungover?" Nat groaned at this question. "Steve caught me getting up for a pee and a drink and made me get in a workout. Man needs to get the stick out of his golden ass." You smirked as you tossed the arm over your face to hide from the ever burdening light.

You heard your door open and someone else comes in. "For fuck sake-who else is here now?" You opened your eyes to the glorious man himself. In low-hung sweats and a smedium shirt that was drenched in sweat, his grown-out hair was wet. His beard was enough to make you clench your thighs together which made Nat's head snap to you, raising her eyebrows all the way to her new blonde hairline. You mouthed 'Shut the fuck up' and she snickered.

"Language Y/N." You rolled your eyes at him and his brow rose a bit while you're refrained from biting your lip at him and his ridiculous self. Bucky was able to release the tension when he came in and notice all of the pile-up of females. "Well if this isn't a sight for my eyes to behold. Steve, you holding out on me man?" Steve cleared his throat and looked at the floor. "I just came to get Wanda and Nat, we have some training in the simulation in 20 minutes." And he walked out when everyone groaned. Bucky just stood there eyeing all of us with his sweaty self and a playful grin on his lips.

"Don't you dare do it, James Buchanan Barnes." You shook your head but the thought was already on his mind and he was mid-leap by the time you finished the warning. He piled up and rolled around all over the three of you. To your utter delight, he tormented Natasha the most.

Wanda was the first to speak up. "Y/N, you need to talk to him. He needs to loosen up. All he does is work and sleep and train and bitch and --" Bucky cut her off. "Language." She smirked.

You shrugged. "What am I suppose to do?" Nat tossed you a knowing glance. "He listens to you. Talk to him. Before all of us, duct tapes his star-spangled ass to a flagpole." They all got up and left the room for another grueling training session.

You rolled over and looked at the picture of all of you at the last bonfire party a few months ago. It's true that you and Steve were close. You came from a foster family, got a scholarship, and put yourself through school. You were able to get out and went through Tony and Fury's rigorous screening process for the lead strategist for the Avengers. That had you working closely with Steve and the team and that was it. Home. They offered you a place in the tower. Your room was on the girl's wing but the wings were so large you felt like they were mini apartments. Steve and you were together all the time and it nearly felt like a pseudo-relationship, almost to the point you were sure that he would ask you out. Then he didn't --one month, two months....6 months. You've been there for just over a year and know that nothing will happen but the team is right. Steves ass is so tight he's about to pop out a diamond any minute.