Chapter 1

Zeke's P.O.V.

"For the last damn time Zeke! Come help me!" My sister screamed from the bathroom.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Nat." I say back to her from my huge pizza bean bag while playing Black Ops 3.

"What the hell Zeke? Most of the shit in this bathroom is yours!" She yells back.

"Shut up Natalie! Your gunna make me die!" I yell to her keeping my eyes on the screen.

"Good!" She yells back.

For a couple minutes I got to sit there and play. Then my phone goes off.

I look down at the caller ID and see that it's just my best friend Ray.

"Hey man. What's up?" I ask him over the phone.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if you could come over man." He told me sounding excited.

"Ok I'll be over in half hour." I tell him while getting up from my bean bag.

"Where you going?" Natalie asks.

"Why do you care?" I ask her.

"Oh my god just go!" She mumbles in a bitchey voice.

I grab my keys from the shelf in my room and run down stairs. I run to the kitchen, grab a bagle, and go out the door.

I hop in my black el Camino and drive to Ray's house.

•••

I jump out of my car and walk up to the huge white two story house.

I hear rusteling and footsteps coming from up stairs and then the door opens.

"Hey man!" He says. "I want to introduce you to someone!"

He grabs the sleeve of my green and black under armor hoodie and drags me up the stairs.

"Dude who is it, I'm the only person that's actually been in your house for more then twenty four hours in mounths." I tell him.

"Well ya. But..." He leads me to a door I've never been through.

"Where does this door go?" I ask.

"My... Twin... SISTER IS BACK!" He screams in my ear.

"Ow! What the fuck? You have a sister?" I ask while I hold my ear. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Well I never thought about telling you. Were always having fun!" He tells me excitedly.

"Wait where was she?" I asked comfused.

"She's been in Hawaii sence we were little. Probably a few years before me and you met." Ray explains.

"Oh."

Ray knocks on the door.

When she pulls it open she meats my gaze. She. Was. Hot.

■•■•■

So how did you like my first chapter? Good? Bad? Horrible?

Well...

I hope it was good! Hope you liked it!

Ok guys, thanks foe reading!

Buh-bye

O by the way please comment and tell me what you think!