Part 1: Mystery woman

Name: Catherine
Description of outfit: white shirt and a black scatter skirt with black thigh high boots
School: Ash High School
Fav color: purple
Hair, Eye color: Hair, brown eye, blue
Age: 16

Pov Catherine
Dear diary,
   So today is the day mom and dad are going to go to the house in Santa Monica. I don't like it. They are forcing me to move in with six brothers so that I can marry one of them off... Or at least that is what I was told. Well I have to go pack. Sincerely Catherine.

" Mom dad, i'm ready to go." I holler down the stairs.
" Ok hun just a minute." Mom tells me. I slide down the banister with my suit case in hand. " Should I go put my stuff in the car so that the driver can drop me off at the airport?" I ask.
" Yes hunny bug." Dad answers.
Mom peers in the window," don't forget to be respectful and use your manors."
" Yes mom." I hop in the cab. "I love you guys."
I have out the window as the cab drives way.

Pov of the brothers

"Get up we will be receiving a guest soon" says a tall dark haired man.
"No." Responds the other that has blond hair. The tall dark haired man pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose. " Now!" He responds furiously. The other gets up and walks away. "Thank you." He says again. "Tss." The other responds. A small boy with purple hair walks out of the kitchen with his teddy bear. " Teddy did you hear what was going to happen today?" He asks the bear. "That's ok I think we will find out soon." He responds to his own question as if the bear was talking to him.

Pov third person

(Time jump 10 hours and 46 minutes)

The plane lands. Catherine gets off the plane and grabs her stuff. She walks over to cab pick up. " Driver do you know where to take me?" Catherine asks in an unsure tone of voice. " Yes mam 38420 rose wood lane... write?" He asks. " Yep."

Pov of Catherine
(Time jump 90 minutes)

"Thank you sir" I say.
" No problem" he responds. " Good bye kid."
I walk up to the door and knock. A old man who looks like a butler opens the  door. " Come in madam." He steps aside as to let me in. " Thank you." I say in a thankful voice.