prologue

[kurt vernon]

my life was dull, it was like the night sky without the stars, a coloring book without a color, and a heart that has never felt what love is. it has always been so dull and silent but for me it was okay, silence and darkness gives me comfort and it felt fine. it was fine, but not until that girl managed to enter my life.

she made me realize that there are more things that life has to offer, she made me realize that you shouldn't stay where you felt comfortable and fine because being comfortable and fine is different from being happy and contented. she made me realize those things that i never managed to learn from books or from school.

she made me feel what freedom, happiness, and love is.

on the process of chasing freedom i fell for her, she captivated my heart by her black wavy hair, those deep blue eyes, and those thin lips. she managed to make my heart beat so fast even if she didnt do anything.

i never really thought before that my life could really be happy, i never imagined that the stars would shine brightly for me, that it would be possible to add color to my colorless life, and that i would be able to feel what true love is.

everything was going smoothly, not until that girl suddenly got missing.

i wanted to find her, i really wanted to but i couldn't. all i know was her name and nothing more