Enjoy It

Jesus, what is this? Is this is actually a serious moment from moi? What is the world coming to???

Okay, but no, for real. Each and every time I come on Wattpad, whenever the stars align in just the right way to compel me to do something weird like that, I see this account for some reason or another has gotten new followers. I don't understand why, because this was literally a gag account that was set up years ago when Nagito was still the biggest meme in the DanganRonpa fandom, but y'all are amazing, so thanks for that.

Anyways, I started on Wattpad when I was...Twelve? Thirteen? Something like that. I started making dumb roleplay accounts around thirteen and fourteen, for dumb shit like Fairy Tail or Naruto or...Fuck, what was popular back then? I can't even remember.

Point is, I made this Nagito account when I was...Oh, fourteen, fifteen? I didn't expect much of it. Like I said, it was a gag. I had other roleplay accounts I took more seriously, this one was just for my own personal amusement. But even still, across my whole time on the Wattpad community, I met some amazing fucking people. Shoutout to all of you guys, you made my time on here amazing, and it was the most fun I've had in awhile.

Anyways. Getting back on topic.

Remember how I said I started Wattpad and roleplay when I was a pre-pubescent little weirdo??

Yeah, those days are long gone. I'm almost eighteen now. I've watched groups of people from Wattpad who roleplayed, laughed, talked together come and go. I'm actually getting ready for college. I'm less than a month away from graduating high school. I just got a scholarship to my local community college, where I can finish my associate's degree and then transfer over to a four-year college to save money. I'm struggling on figuring out what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I've got a few ideas.

And as I look back on this account, on all the amazing people I've met, and I just think Jesus, where did the time go? Six years just fucking flew by. If I could go back and change some things, I most definitely would. If I could go back and experience it all again, I wouldn't even hesitate.

Holy shit, guys. It all goes by so fast. So all you new people following me for whatever crazy reason, do me a favor, and just enjoy the shit outta the time you have here. I know there's a lot of dirt on Wattpad in comparison to places like Quotev or AO3, but I've genuinely never met a better group of people.

So this is me, signing off, with a little bit of advice for you- just have fun, man. Those people you think you're too afraid to? Just go up and talk to them. Message them, do a handstand, do something. Don't just sit by and watch from afar. I almost did that on one occasion, and if I had, I would have missed out on meeting my best friend of all time to this day- but that's a story no one wants to hear about.

But, just- Make friends. Talk to people. Have fun.

And just enjoy it all while it lasts, okay?