Prologue

How do you work this site?? Lol oh god...a friend suggested to post my stories on here so I'll see how I will go....

Get ready for the most awkward...teen...Bennoda multi chapter there is...based off my first experiences as coming out gay with my best friend [r.i.p], [if you're wondering who I mostly was, my inner thoughts come out in Mike's character] rate it, review it, how ever you please....sorry for the weirdness!

**

The first time was surreal. Maybe because it had been a hot minute since Mike had messed around in someone else's parents basement. More likely, though, it was the fact that he'd never messed around with a guy before, let alone a guy who was his best friend before. A guy who was even more obsessed with girls than he ever was.

None of it ever made sense to him.

But Mike also knew there were times when sense flew out the window. Like when your usual selfcontrol was at the bottom of a Stoli bottle. Or when an insanely dexterous hand landed on your cock. Or when you're left dizzy by the soft insistence of lips you'd been inches from a thousand times, but had never felt, except for a sloppy, half-joking smacker on the cheek.

So when he came like that, on a ratty old couch, faster than he had since high school, it felt dreamlike, even though it was possibly the most base thing Mike had ever done.

And as soon as his higher senses reunited with his body, he swore it would never happen again.

**

The young teen was struggling to keep one ear open for the sound of creaking floorboards, no matter what below-the-belt sensations were vying for his undivided attention. God knew he couldn't count on Chester to be alert to such minor things as being caught in a gay tryst.

No! He corrected himself. I am not gay.

Mike was just enjoying a brain-melting blow job, like any guy would.

Because Jesus fucking Christ, that fucking tongue. In his fucking head, he could admit he'd looked at Chester's lips a few times in the past and thought they always seemed...Interesting. And maybe, when he was a certain level of drunk, he'd wished they were attached to a girl so he could test them out.

But never in a million years had he thought they'd end up in their current location. Or that he'd let it happen for the third time.

Mike had yet to return the favor, exactly. He'd reciprocated last time, but with a hand, which made him feel like he was setting an appropriate boundary.

It wasn't that Mike was repulsed by the idea or anything. The half Asian teen was just terrified, to his very soul, of actually liking different boys, let alone liking cock. That was a whole level beyond liking a skillful mouth that happened to belong to a guy.

Anyway, Chester never seemed to mind. Like right now...The way he was sighing and humming around Mike. So there was no harm, Mike thought, in letting him get lost there, as long as one of them had enough sense to remember where they really were.

That's when he heard the floorboards creak above them.

"Shit!" He hissed, grabbing Chester's hair and yanking.

Chester pulled off and snapped his hand onto Mike's. "Ow! What the fuck, man?"

Mike shushed him, but furtively rubbed his fingertips against the abused area of Chester's scalp. Not because he cared, he just wanted his best friend to stop whining.

"I think...Someone's home..." He whisper-yelled.

Incredibly, Chester gave a little shrug. "So what, Mikey? The door's locked."