"Dear diary"

Nakuul mehta as shivaay oberoi

Surbhi chandna as annika Mickelson

Annika

Dear diary,

My story started 15 years ago. I truned into a vampire. Every vampire have a gift. Mine was absorbing the powers of other vampires.

The transportation was painful. It was like my entire body was getting stabbed. Jasper Mickelson truned me. The current & forever best friend of mine.

I dont remember anything from my past life.  It's all blurry to me.

After he truned me into this living monster , he took me to his house where my another best friend alice was. They both were together. We made our small yet happy family. We were known as The Mickelson's. Which includes Om, who was changed by alice. Gauri & buvya the witches. We feed animal blood not human. It was tough for me & om as new born. But we got used to it later on. 

We were happy. Until that day came. It was like a storm. It came & took all our happiness away. The vampire king Steven got to know about my powers. I had multiple powers. I was something they hadn't seen in thousands years. Steven got obsessed when he saw me. He was determined to make me sit next to him. He was determined to ruin humanity with my powers. He was obsessed with me.

He asked me to join him but I said no. & then he did something which make me regret for saying no to him. Om went missing. We searched everywhere. But there was no sign of him. We lost all our hope. Gauri was broken. None of us couldn't see her in such state. I had to compel her & make her forget everything. When there was no hope left inside any of us, there we saw some hints of om being alive. Buvya started to get dreams about om chained up in a room. Him calling out my name, & someone attacking him with wood stakes. She got this type dream many times. & then we got sure about this. But it was impossible for us to find out where is he. We tried but we failed. But this time we didnt loose our hope. We continued searching him  for 6 years. During this time we told gauri that om is busy doing his work at New York. Gauri used to want to go to him but we somehow stopped her.

Then one day I met him. He had the most beautiful blue eyes I have stared into. His beautiful smile make my heart race million miles per seconds. He was the most caring person I have ever seen. His hug was the most important thing to me. Only he can give me that love I need when I am broken.

" I love the way you stare into my eyes. I love the way you cup my face. I love the way you wipe my tears away. I love the way you smirk at me. I love the way you love me. I love you" His last words.

I feel my eyes getting watery as I wrote his last words to me. I place my diary under my pillow. & fell asleep .