~Demon Realm~

Demon World is the world where demons live. It is an alternate dimension that King Enma sealed off with a powerful barrier which forbade any demon ranked A Class or higher to cross. For many years it was ruled by 3 kings: Toshin Raizen, Mukuro and Yomi, though not in the literal sense. There was no set government, only territories over which the 3 demons ruled; these territories were formed out of the natural chaotic state of the environment. Despite the order that they brought in accordance to the times and intricacies, they could be attacked at any time and no rules would be broken because there weren't any to begin with. In other words: the rule over a territory all came down to who had the greatest strength and ambition, much akin to the real-life criminal underworld.

Each territory had its own individual laws, as established by its rulers, until the establishment of the Demon World Tournament, whose victor would unify Demon World under him/her as the supreme ruler. Raizen, Mukuro, and Yomi are acknowledged as the because out of all the kingdoms in the land, they have the greatest influence and strength to negotiate a deal with King Enma to allow , , and to return to Demon World.

According to Koenma, Demon World is rather like an endless basement, with its strongest demons living deeper and deeper within its depths, while its surface levels are inhabited by demons of fair power and notoriety. Demons within its ultimate depths are said to be god-like and mere embodiment of destruction to the point where even a single on of these demons could completely devastate the Earth with no one to stop them.

However....One demon wished to take something that is way more powerful to anything that is desirable. It is called, 'Time Locket' that can reverse a timeline all the way back where the earth was created and how the universe, dinosaurs, and other species came to the land/water. That demon is Hiei known as a thief to that world trying to get his hands on the item that could lead into serious of trouble and that is to get rid of the 3 kings for good.  Hiei traveled his way inside of the palace to sneak in and find where they store it. Many have tried to succeed and failed to be locked away or to be killed. Hiei is a martial artist that could sneak his way without leaving any trace for the guards to find him or even capture him at least. 

'If I can manage to sneak my way pass the library and dining room. I should be good.' Hiei thought as he visualize the plan to get the valuable item.

As Hiei ran fast in a quick speed that went to sneak past the library and then the dining room. Finally, he reached a room that was locked cell door along with a pass code.

'A cell door and pass code?' Hiei thought.

Luckily, someone he asked from the demon realm gave him a hint to enter inside. 4 letters and thats all.

4 Letters:

_ _ _ _

Hiei types a word that was: CORN

BEEP! Enter.

'Who the hell made this code is a minority.' Hiei thought as he entered inside. 

It was dark and cold even as if no one has been in here for so long since poor demons try to take the valuable item. As Hiei walks further into the dark room a light shines down and it was the Time Locket!

Image:

Hiei knew that memorizing it won't be so easy to just snatch it when it could be replaced with something

Hiei knew that memorizing it won't be so easy to just snatch it when it could be replaced with something. That's when he realized that he brought a stolen locket that is similar to this one. Time was short and he had to hurry or someone will notice his presence was in the private room of him stealing the item as he swipe it to replace it with a fake one. Sweat was on his head as he sighed in relief until a guard spotted him. That gave Hiei the chance to run out with the time locket in his hand that a following suit of demon soldiers ran after him as Hiei used the locket to teleport him somewhere in another world. As a blue flash appeared it transported him to another place other than the world he was in that was the human world.