Chapter one: The day it all happened

Ciel's POV
I had just woken up from a nice long nap when I here gun shots coming from the garden. I shout Sebastian wondering where he is but he doesn't reply.  I start crying because I hope he is ok
I run out side in my night top and I see Sebastian lying down on the ground. I run over to him I say
Ciel: "Sebastian are you ok Sebastian I order you to answer me"
Sebastian slowly sits up he whispers in my ear
Sebastian: " go to your room and wait there for me"
I blush because he is so close to me and he gives of a quick smirk as I get up and go back to my room as I wait for him.
I hear a knock on my door so I get up of the bed and walk towards the door. I see Sebastian standing outside the door and he leans down towards my face and he sees me go bright pink.
He says to me
Sebastian: "were you waiting long my lord" he says with a smirk on his face
Ciel: " n...no why" i say nervously
I take a step back and Sebastian grabs my wrist. I try and pull away but I am too weak to fight back. He picks me up and throws me onto my bed.
I blush as he is really close to me and he reaches over me to grab my tie that was hanging over my bed. He grabs both of my wrists and ties them to the head of the bed.
I say to Sebastian
Ciel: " what the heck are you doing Sebastian, let go"
Sebastian looks at my face he sees that it had gone bright red so he says to me.
Sebastian: " I am going to make love to you tonight, my lord"
Sebastian starts taking my shirt of when someone starts knocking on the door.
Inside I felt a sense of relief and sadness at the same time.
Sebastian walks over to the door and says
Sebastian: " Who is it and what do you want"
Minx: " oh it's me minx I was just wondering if there was anything that the master needed"
Sebastian: " I will ask-."
Before Sebastian says anymore I talk over him saying
Ciel: " no I don't need anything at the moment but you could get tea prepared"
Ciel: " you are dismissed"
Minx starts walking down the hall when Sebastian turns towards me with a happy smirk on his face.
Sebastian: " wow master I am surprised that you sent her away and not shouted for help, my lord" he says this as he walks over to me and sits on top of me
Ciel: " wait-."
Before I could say anymore Sebastian presses his lips over mine and he then starts putting his tongue inside my mouth.
I tense up and my face is now bright red
Sebastian: " oh my lord you are bright red"
Sebastian takes his tongue out of my mouth and I reply saying.
Ciel: "no....no I am not ahhh-."
Sebastian slides his had down to my crotch and he presses his hand against it as I blush
Ciel: " wait don't-."
Sebastian takes my pants of and he grabs my member. I decide to catch him of guard whilst he has my member in his mouth and my hands are free.
I sit up quickly and Sebastian takes my member out of his mouth then I grab his he's in my hands and I kiss him.
He looks quite shocked but he grin a at the same time.
At this point we are both using our tongues
Ciel: " ahh-."
Sebastian: " ahh-."
Sebastian takes his tongue out of my mouth and he says to me.
Sebastian: " my my ciel you are quite passionate for your first time"
Ciel: " don't ahh- tease me- ahh-."
Sebastian then takes his underwear of and presses his member against my hole.
I don't try to resist because I love him but he doesn't know it.
Sebastian says to me in my ear.
Sebastian: " I am going in, my lord"
Ciel: " don't talk just do it—."
Sebastian is all the way in now I groan out a few times but they are not in pain they are in pleasure.
Whilst Sebastian is inside of me he kisses my neck leaving a few hickeys.
Ciel: " Sebastian I am about to- ahh-."
Sebastian: " I know my lord"
My member let's out some come when.......