Ch. 1

We were at dinner when Sal ask me to be his girlfriend it was amazing. Plus I was think in my mind if we were having great sex as friends with benefits the sex as couple would be amazing. We done with dinner and were walking back his house. He open the door  had my favorite flowers and my favorite  Ben and Jerry's favo the tonight dough starting jimmy Fallon . And ate together watching old episodes of the office and fell asleep on the couch in each arms . Wake up as his girlfriend was so great as I was waking up I smell bacon egg and waffles the egg ,bacon, were delicious but the waffle were not so delicious but I told him that was the best breakfast and one ever make me.
I had to go to work that day but sal had off form fliming impractical jokers. After a long day of work I just want to be alone at home Sal text me how was your day I said it was bad .he oh baby then the door bell rang .I thought it the Chinese food I order for dinner but it was Sal. i didn't think it was be him because he he had a long day of filming the next day the. After we ate the Chinese food . we had sex and it was so good I was so angry about work But the sex got on the anger out . The neck kisses we gave me leave Hicks .The next morning I got up to said bye to Sal he said you didn't need get up I said baby you didn't need to come over last night but he said I know I want to because you were not happy.So we got Quickie on the kitchen floor and it was so great .