Eren X Armin AU

Summary: Eren and Armin spend the afternoon together. This includes yaoi (boyxboy) and if you don't like, don't read. None of these characters belong to me, just the story is my own. This is my first ever fanfic so there might be mistakes. I hope you enjoy!

It was a normal day for Eren and Armin, they had just finished school and were heading to a nearby park to do their homework.

They sat down at a nearby bench and pulled out their work.

"Ugh Mr. Smith gave me so much homework! I shouldn't of skipped class yesterday." Armin smiled at his lovers face, he loved it when Eren got annoyed, he thought it was so cute!

"If you need any help you know I'll be there for you." Armin happily said.

After twenty minutes of work Eren was beginning to get distracted. He looked at Armin and saw how cute his determined working face was.

"Oi Armin!" Eren softy said into Armin's ear, making the younger boy pop his head up and stare into Eren's turquoise eyes.

"Yeah Eren?" Armin replied confused. He didn't have any clue why the other boy wanted his attention, so he just stared back.

"You know what will help me focus?" Eren said, all while looking innocently. Armin of course wanted to help him and didn't get any clue of Eren's scheme.

"Yes of course Eren, what do you need?"

Eren leaned into Armin's ear and asked him, "Just give me one little kiss."

Armin leaned back fast, surprised, after a few seconds he finally understood what Eren had said a blushed a deep red.

"W-what did you say again E-Eren." Armin didn't believe what his ears were telling him. Even saying his name made Armin blush.

"I said, just give me a little kiss. Right here." Eren pointed at his cheek and smiled his goofy smile.

"D-did you r-really mean that?" Armin was terrified of Eren's answer, what if he misheard him, and his ears were playing tricks on him? He really did like Eren quite a lot, and often thought about Eren and himself getting close.

"So is that a yes?" Eren teased his adorable blue eyed lover.

"Y-yes." Armin said shyly, is face getting impossibly more red.

Armin closed his eyes bringing his lips together and sucked up his courage and leaned in and prepared to kiss his lover. Armin thought, no big deal right? It's not even on the lips, and it doesn't count as his first kiss, even if he truly wanted Eren to be his first.

As Armin leaned in and was an inch away from Eren's cheek Eren grabbed Armin's head and turned it so the smaller boy's lips clashed with the larger.

"Hmph" Armin groaned, he didn't understand why Eren's cheek felt different.

As Armin's eyes opened he noticed how Eren was very close to him and his eyes were closed and his faced relaxed.

It hit him like a rock thrown at his face. He was kissing Eren. Armin was kissing his best, freaking, friend. His first kiss was with his best friend and lover. Armin couldn't have been happier.

They both pushed into the kiss as the Eren groaned in relief that Armin was kissing back. The homework now forgotten as they kissed and pushed for dominance.

It was a very chaste kiss, innocent and sweet, a little hair tugging and pulling. Eren's hand in Armin's yellow locks messing around. The kiss lasting fifteen seconds before Armin pulled back breathing in air.

Both of the boys had flushed faces and were not looking at the other.

It started with a kiss, and it ended up with this?

Armin couldn't of have wanted more from his first kiss.

He wanted his first to be with someone he loved and trust and it happened to be just that.

Armin avoided looking into his lover's eyes and said shyly and softy "Eren, I love you."

"Armin," Eren said softly, grabbing Armin's head and pulling him to make them face each other and said, "I love you too."

Authors note: Thank you so much for reading through the end! Please share this story and once again, thank you!