Chapter 1: YouTube Fanfest

Veronica's POV
I woke up to the sound of Nessa screaming "Roni! Wake up! We need to get ready for YouTube fan fest!" I turned in my bed, and looked at my clock. It was 6:00 AM. Someone is keen to go. So then I decided to go back to sleep, since it's so early. Then Nessa came running into my room screaming "Roni! Get up we're suppose to be leaving in 30 minutes" "Oh my gosh, why didn't you tell me Nessa?!" I said. "Hey! Don't get mad at me. I wasn't the one staying up all night doing homework" she said with sass. Typical Nessa. So I quickly rushed out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready and do my makeup. I decided to put on an off the shoulder top, black jeans and my vans. I ran downstairs and quickly grabbed some food for the journey, since I had no breakfast. I hopped into the car and we drove to YouTube fanfest.
*20 minutes later*
We arrived at YouTube Fanfest. "Hey Roni, hey Nessa" Alex said. "Oh..Hey Alex!" "Where's Lauren?" Nessa asked. "She went to the gift shop to look for some stuffies.. If she gets another one, I will launch them across the room like I done to BearBear" he laughed. "Hey guys!" Said Lauren. "Look what I've found... I've found a buddy for BearBear!" "Oh god" Alex said. I saw Aaron across the room with Guppy, surrounded by a bunch of screaming girls"
*Aaron's POV"
There was lots of girls surrounding me wanting to take photos with me. I was in the middle of taken a picture, then someone came running up at me "Hey Aaron" they said, "Oh hey Roni! I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good thanks how are you, you seem a little stressed" Roni said. "I'm fine, it's just there is a lot of fans coming up to me and I'm worried about Guppy, because he's never been around this many people before" "Oh no, I'm sure he will be fine Aaron don't worry. I'm surprised how your the stressed one now, it's usually me." We both laughed.
*Veronica's POV*
"You look beautiful" Aaron said. I started to blush. "Thanks Aaron, you look handsome" I said awkwardly. "Thanks Roni" he said. There was then silence and awkwardness filling the air. Aaron was looking into my eyes, smiling to himself.
*Vanessa's POV*
I looked over at Roni and saw her with Aaron and they were just staring into each others eyes. I SHIP IT. I've always shipped it. The way they both act round each other is like they have known each other years and how Veronica blushes when she sees him around. "Hey Lauren...look at Roni and Aaron, they've been staring into each other's eyes for like 5 minutes now." "Ooh I SHIP IT.... RONRON!" Lauren said "What?" I said "RonRon. It's their ship name I gave them." We both laughed.
*Veronica's POV*
"Hey Roni!" Nessa said. "Huh" I said after my.. what felt like forever daze. "We have our show.. remember?" She said. "Oh no the show! I totally forgot about that! Sorry Aaron we've got to go, and prepare for the show. See you around!" I said, "Ok see you later" he said.