The Kangaroo and Wolf

One thunderous night, as rain fiercely fell around the small workshop, home of King Karr Sugalite, and Queen Maxy Sardonyx Karrson. They recently had a child. An orange female child, with semi-long ears, and a vast fluff tail. she had 2 layers of bangs, both looking identical in front of her right eye which was strange for a child her age. The day she opened her eyes was the strangest, yet greatest day of their lives. Already, the small girl had taken a liking to mechanics, much like her father did. She had a small plush wrench she slept with every night, and every morning she'd rise, her little tail being the first thing she ought to see. Her mother and father then had another child, a grey wolf with one layer of bangs, his right eye a sapphire blue. he had the same left eye color as his sister and his father, but not his mother. He was a strange lil' pup. Their names... Tyler Garnet Karrson, and Nikki Sapphire Karrson. Nikki was about 5 at this time, and she was talking. She took care of everyone by making jokes, being supportive, and surprising them with handmade gifts. Until that horrible night.. Maxy woke up to a horrible sound.. Nikki was crying. Maxy.. Saw the most horrific sight... Nikki was mysteriously bleeding out of her arm, a semi-large open wound on her right arm. Maxy rushed her to the hospital, her wound being stitched and wrapped in bandages.