Soulmates dont exists.

All I could remember were death and razors.
Razors and death.

My blood ran cold as I sat up from the bed, the white sheets sliding off from my skin.

It was so vivid.

It felt so real.

The man in that life, which was labeled as a soulmate whom I've ended myself over.

How foolish, but I'm gradually happy that I woke up after doing something so foolishly in that dream.

I quickly eyed my surroundings, my heart stopped as I took in a deep breath.

Machines hooked to my body, a low beep was humming in the distance, white carts
And hospital gowns were clearly visible.

Checking my arms or revealed that it was completely clean other than a few bruises, only to be them attacked by a panting headache which surged through my brain.

Why am I here?

What happened?

My heart stopped at I looks to my self in the mirror. My face was sunken, eye bags drooping and my whole forehead was bandaged.

I looked anorexic, my healthy male body was no longer there. What could've happened to me?

The doors
Non slowly began to turn, which of course opened the door.

A man with caramel brown hair, formed in spikes came to view.

Our eyes connected and his green orbs locked with mine.

"Hi I am the doctor that is in charge of you, Dr. Larsin."

All I could do was stare in silence, my heart tears increasing. "You were in a car accident which lead you to a comma for about 4 months, so things may be a bit confusing for you right now."

And that's when it hit me.

I was only dreaming of him because I've must've heard his voice, soulmates never exists in this world.

-

But larsin felt the same, his heart race quickening as he recognized that gaze that seeped into his mind.