"I feel bad"

AN: Hey y'all. I've been wanting to do this for a while now and I have nothing but time on my hands, so here we go.

"I feel bad"

He couldn't believe it, it was actually over. She was really gone.

And he did nothing to stop it, nothing at all.

He knew he should be crying, dying inside. But all he felt was nothing, except numb.

He actually felt bad that he couldn't feel anything about the situation. He didn't understand it at all.

He knew that they weren't getting along as well as they use to but, he should feel..... something!

He knew he should be sad about throwing love away or be angry over the wasted time but all he wanted to do was turn the page to be honest.

He wanted to move on, live his life but he still couldn't shake the feeling he should be breaking down.

/////////2 months later/////////

He was out in Walmart one day buying Christmas presents, when he saw her again.

She was laughing while a new guy was imitating the band pictures from CDs.

Those feelings he finally suppressed came back again. the feelings of not breaking.

She made eye contact with him very quickly before turning her attention back to her new guy.

He slowly walked away, while thinking about that day 2 months ago.

I feel bad that I don't feel bad.

AN: So........ how was it? Did ya enjoy it? I hope so. This is one of my favorite rascal flatts song. okay well thanks for reading, comment, follow, vote!!! please.😄😄😄😄😄