Sweet Potato

Jacob's POV

It's over. I'm out. Everyone knows now.
I've been cheating on Millie for two months now. I would even like to say I'm in love with them. Millie doesn't know yet though, but it won't be long until she finds out.

It was Saturday night and I was getting ready because tonight I had the privilege to perform at the White House. I put my phone down and started getting ready. I started doing my makeup and yes I wear makeup up get over it. I swept blush over my cheeks and put a shimmery shadow on my lid with mascara.

Once I was happy with my makeup I started doing my hair and once I was I done I put a flower crown on my head and put on my suit. Millie walked into the room wearing her beautiful dress and shoes with her makeup looking perfect. She looked beautiful, but I felt nothing for her anymore.

After we were ready we drove to the White House. I was very nervous since I heard that the guy I'm cheating on Millie with was going to be there. I was very quite in the car and when we walked into the White House.

And there he was. He looked so handsome and beautiful....Donald trump. His orange, wrinkly skin was radiant when he smiled at the other white men who were politicians as well, but not as sexist and handsome as him.

I walked up onto the stage that was already set up for Millie and I. My body was tingling with nerves as I stood infront of the microphone stand. I searched the crowd for my beloved Donald - that sweet, sweet potato - and when I layed eyes on him, all of my worries seemed to melt away.

For our set, we played my two original songs, 'Hit or Miss' and 'Sweatshirt', then 'Toxic' by Brittney Spears and 'Believe' by Cher. The whole time I sang I stared at Donald. I could see Millie next to me getting jealous but I didn't care because I felt comfort in watching Donald; the way his hips swayed from side to side with the rhythm of the music so his crotch rubbed up against Melania, and the way he looked at me whilst doing so.

I was getting jealous now as I keep watching him grind on Melania. "That should be me" I thought to myself as I finished singing "believe" by Cher. I walked off stage and Millie hugged me and told me I did amazing. I told her thanks quickly before going to find Daddy Donald. I eventually found him and he smirked at me when he saw me.

He told me to meet him upstairs in the oval office in half an hour. My heart fluttered when he whispered that in my ear in his husky voice.

After the half hour passed I walked up the stairs to the office. On one side was his office where he did all of his political work and on the other it had a large window looking out into the garden with a king sized bed pushed up against it. That's where Donald was waiting for me.

I went over and sat next to him where he greeted me with a low voice. "Hello, Jacob. You did great. It really... turned me on you know? It was... you could say... sexy." I was blushing so hard I thought my head would explode.

Donald Trump... noticed me?? OH MY GOD!! I couldn't believe it! "Uh-uh... thanks, Mr. Trump. I really appreciate it." I managed to stutter out.

I sat down next to the sexy man before me. He motioned to me with his hand on my knee. I felt myself getting harder and harder. Dear God, did this kind of thing happen to you?

Trump's POV

I looked down at the little boy sitting next to me in the eyes as I slowly moved my hand further up his leg.

When I got to his member, I was surprised to find it already halfway hard.

I started palming him through his suit pants and he threw his head back in pleasure. "You like that, saggy tits" I whispered in his ear and he shuddered. I took my hand off his lap and rested it on his shoulder. "Jacob I need to tell you something" I said.