Chapter 1 My BFF'S Birthday

"KATIE! TODAY THE CAT HAS SAVED 40 PEOPLE ON THE TRAIN! How amazing is that! I really wish that she could come to my birthday party." said Anna. "I will look I've I can do that but I am grounded!" I lied. "YOUR NOT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SOCIALE!" "WHY DO YOU KNOW ME SO GOOD!" "But it is okay ONLY I've you buy me a present or you make sure the Cat comes to my birthday one of the 2." "OKAY!" I yelled at Anna. "Come on and least it is Saturday O you need to have a gift for tomorrow Hun. Also I've you change your mind my party is at 8 PM and ends at 12 PM." "Okay well I need to go now! I've you want it to be a surprise!" "Of course! Bye Katie!" I started to run home and I was coming home in a empty home like always sinds my parents dead. Well at least my cat is there. "Mia aww your so cute. I need to go to a stupid party to as the Cat for Anna. So let's make my costume ready and make a speciale Cat cake for her." I said.

The next day on the party....

"Okay you can do this!" I yelled to myself. I ring the doorbell. "OMG KATIE ACTUALLY MAKES YOU COME HERE!" "YES AND SHE GAVE ME THIS CAKE TO GIVE YOU HER SECRET CAKE THING!" I yelled at Anna. "Come in! Can you tell me how you know Katie? Guys come here I have a speciale guest! That Katie maked come here!" Everybody in or friend group comes and they mounth was falling open. "YOUR THE CAT HOE DOES KATIE KNOWS YOU!" "CAN YOU ALL KEEP A SECRET AND JESSICA DON'T LIE TO ME!" "How the hell do you know me?" I take my mask off. "Hollie mollie KATIE YOU ARE THE CAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" "I wanted to give you a big surprise for your birthday of course Anna and tell anybody and I will arease your memories of me being the Cat when I find out to do that." All my friends laugh. "But your afraid of heights so how can you as Cat not be afraid of heights?" "BECAUSE I AM NOT AFRAID of them I just say that so that people will not think I'm the Cat okay?" "Yeah Katie but how did you get your superpowers?" "Born with it woman!" I yelled at Jessica. Then my super hearing heared somebody yell for help. "I need to go!" I yelled. "Somebody in trouble?" "Yup hé Anna happy birthday!" I yell and I go to the main street. "THE CAT! WHEN WILL YOU COME!" I do fast my mask on and I jump on the street. "My son! Alex come back here you will get killed!" "Then I saw a big machine with a human in it. "Kidding right?! Come on Bro this isn't you!" I yell to the person inside it. "Do you know me?" asked the human in the machine. "Nope but I said that 'cause you aren't evil! You can be a hero to yourself and to everybody! You can have kids that look up to you! I can't because I will bring them in danger! So be good be a person where I even can look up to!" I yelled, my friends and my school bullies look like wow."You believe in me!" Then the son of the woman comes to me. "Cat! I knew you would come." "I would not let anybody get killed." The boy hugs me. "Now go to your mother and let me handle this kiddo." "GO CAT!" yelled Jessica. "Ugh you are breaking my heart! Come here Cat tell us your identity and I will surrender." says the guy. "I rather die!" I yelled full of anger and I usey water magic to break to machine. The cops arrest him. "Nothing then just a normale day." I said, my friends come to me and they hug me. "Come on guys how many times do I got to say I hate hugs!" "Until your dead!" yelled Anna. "YOUR SO DEAD!" I yell and I start to case after her. "YOU GUYS ARE CAT'S FRIENDS!" yelled all of or bullies. "Yes same for Katie she was first friends with Cat." said Jessica. "Yeah well you guys are still losers and nerds!" "Listen nobody talks shit about my friends okay Mike?" "How the hell!" "Well I gotta go! Have a nice birthday little Anna!" I yelled and I started to fly to my home. "Sweet home sweet bed!" I yelled, I changed into my pajamas and I was going to bed.

Next Day

I walked to school and my friends came to me like always. "Head up Katie today a new day!" "Yeah well I feel something bad." "Hello nerd!" yelled Mike like every day. "Today we will help you off you height fear." "This is not good Katie." "I know." Mike friends put me in the swing and swing it very hard that I can't get out. "JUMP THEN KATIE!" yelled Mike. I jump to the stale bar next to the swing and I jump down. "You guys are idiots." I said and everybody was surprised. "No thank you?!" "Yup! Come on girls! Time to go to class and to make a plan to kick his ass!" yelled Jessica. Then I hear again help but this time in the school. I run u to the school and I see 20 guys with guns. "Get every student and make sure the Cat comes!" I heard them yell. "Girls hide I will take care of this." I whispered, I was going into a corner and I changed into my costume. Then I see that 5 guys found my friends and has bringed them to there boss. "Where is Katie!" yelled there boss. I changed fast back because it was Quin my brother. "Quin?" I asked. "Sis! What the hell where have you been?!" "No what the hell are you doing this isn't the Quin I know. The brother I know would protect everybody and save me from myself! And he's my best friend that is not you! Became evil! This isn't you you where somebody I could look up to why I have friends!" I yelled at him with so much anger that he takes a step back. "Sister wake up! Don't let..." "Shut up your not my brother! You wake up! You are not the brother I know!" I yelled with tears in my eyes and my brother's boss comes to him. "Is that your sister?" My brother nodded and I looked at my friends and at my bullies. I started to run to my secret spot in the school and I changed in my superhero costume. "On the floor Quin!" I yelled when I was back in the gym room. "The Cat finally you are here." said the boss. "Shit up before I make you Bro." "Bro?" "Yup idiot and now leave this school never come back to this city and I will not put you in prison." "Can't do that Cat." said my brother and his boss. "Girls and everybody step back I need to kick somebody's ass." "Sis?" "She is not here." I lied. Then Quin takes off my mask. "SISTER WHAT THE HELL!" "Anna, Jessica, Lucy, Lily and Moon make sure or classmates and or bullies are safe!" I yell dan my friends nodded. "Sis you are The Cat and you want to put me in prison." "I have to sorry Bro." I said and I put back my mask on and I kick everybody's ass. I taked the 20 guys outside well I trowed them out. "Nobody hurts people under my watch Brother. Well you don't deserve the title brother!" I yelled at Quin. My whole school stands now behind me and they put they hands on my shoulder. "Nobody hurts Katie!" yelled Mike. "MIKE YOU ARE SO DEAD YOU SHOULD KEEP IT A SECRET YOU IDIOT!" I and my friends yelled and the cops arrested my brother and his gang. "Thanks Cat." said a officer. "Glad I could help officer Harley." I said. Then the new people come to me. "So your name is Katie?" "Yes and I am not going to say how I have my powers." Then I saw Anna chase Mike. "Your so dead nobody can tell anybody Cat's identity!"yelled Anna. "Anna it's okay they do not know my last name." "Your in luck!" yelled Lucy. "Come on girls head up!" I yelled. "Says the socaile outcast! Please don't kill me!" yelled Jessica. "Don't worry! It is the true!" I yelled. And my friends laugh. "Sorry that I bullied you." said Mike. "Listen Mike I've you can't take at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." I said and I jump up to the swing and I go even higher then Mike's gang did me, I jump of it and I do a salto. "Sorry I just wanted to do that for soooo long." I said.