HetaButler

I was bored out of my mind, wanted to write about stuff, but I wanted to do a crossover~!! Cross 2 of my favourite animes! Really, this is going to play out as Hetalia characters in the positions of Black Butler characters. This might turn out horrible, but it is worth a shot.  Cast will be over there on the panel on the side =====>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hetalia or Black Butler! If I did, my life wouldnt be confined in my room... or maybe it would... Oh well, I dont own it, so get over it! XD

Laying on that floor, Alfred and Madeline sat disclothed around the now dead bodies. A dark sillhouetted figure stood at the end, staring down at them. "Now, do you accept the contract as a whole?" the figures leathery voice said, his peircing green eyes were full of danger, but what have the children have to lose?

Their parents were killed in the mansion's fire, then they were kidnapped and were forced to go up for bid in a dark market. After all that, this 'thing' had saved them from losing eachother as siblings.

The twins glanced at eachother then look towards the figure. Nodding and speaking in unison they said, "Yes, we accept your offer."

~~::+::~~

Only a prolouge right now until I figure out where I am going with this... On the side, there are the characters I have figured out so far... One question, I cant seem to remember that girls name that is always with Lau.... it bothers me that i cant remember!!! Anyway, tell me if it is okay so far, and if you are all satisfyed somewhat, I might continue!

COMMENT

VOTE

SMILE!