One Shot; Dancing Styles Contest

-2 weeks before the wedding-

"how does this one look?" I ask. The wedding is two weeks away and I still haven't managed to find the perfect dress. I twirl around, giving them a full view of the dress. It's a cream color, strapless, and it flows all the way down to the floor. Simple, yet elegant.

"Ehh, maybe another one?" Niall suggests.

"But I consider that one a possibilty." Zayn adds.

"Zayn, you said that to over half of the dresses I've tried on," I joke. We have visited multiple stores and I've tried on over a hundred dresses, none of them were "the one." I took Zayn and Niall with me because sadly, I don't have any girlfriends to help me out. Dani has rehearsals and El is taking her exams. They were the only girls I had, considering half of the female population wants to rip my face off. I didn't take Louis along since weddings wasn't the best subject for the two of us. At least we were back on speaking terms. It feels nice to have my best friend back.

"There's one more dress on the rack, if it doesn't work. I'm going to scream." I turn swiftly on my heel and head back to the dressing room. I carefully take the dress off, then hang it up. Okay, this is it. This better work, I think to myself. Before I put on the dress, I glance at myself in the mirror. Truth be told, I am skinny. It's not like I choose to, it's just that I'm not that hungry all the time. I am looking better than I did when I first got here. My cheeks are no longer hollow and my ribs no longer poke out as much. I slip on the dress, and my breath is taken away. It falls on the right places, accentuating the curves I have. . The straps have beautiful jewels sewn on, as well on the neckline. The fabric goes in two directions before flowing down to the floor. It's perfect.

I step out and receive the same reaction from the two guys.

"Harry is one lucky bloke," Niall winks.

"Take it off before you ruin it, we are buying that now," Zayn demands. I laugh and go to change back into my clothes. 

-1 week before the wedding-

"Mom, what if things don't go right? Things messed up the first time, what if-" I mutter.

"Honey, don't worry. You and Harry will get through it. That's why you're here right now, because you and Harry got through it." she smiles.

"Thanks Mom," I give her hug.

"If only your father could see how well his daughter turned out.."

-5 minutes before the wedding-

"Stop moving!" Lily yells. Lily has redone my makeup 3 times already because I can't stop crying. 

"I'm sorry, it's just weddings.....they aren't too fond of me.." I whisper.

"It's alright. Just try not to tear up to much. You don't want to look like a zombie walking done the aisle." she laughs. I just want everything to be perfect. I've been given another chance to make things right. I can't screw this up.

The organ begins to play. There's my cue. My mom takes my arm and we stand before the door.

"You ready?" she asks.

"I always have been," I respond.

The doors slowly swing open. In front of me, my beautiful daughter graciously lays flower petals along the aisle. We slowly start to make our way towards my future husband. All the guys look incredibly stunning. They all look so sharp with their black tuxedos and red ties. The girls looked flawless. They both have red dresses, but very different styles. Everything is perfection right now. I'm halfway there, I think to myself. My eyes make their way to the curly headed dope. He has the most massive, cheekiest grin ever known to man, on his face. His curly locks were styled to perfection. His eyes glittered like diamonds. Cheesy, I know, he's my prince charming. Then in a snap of a finger, everything goes wrong. My chest feels it's been stepped on by an elephant. I can't catch my breath and I quickly run out of oxygen. My knees buckle and my body hits the floor. I desperately try to gasp for air, but I can't. I can't feel anything except the tightness in my chest. Time slowly ticks by, and everything happening around me is a blur. I hear the scream of my baby girl. Then I fade into the black.

Beep.

"Stay in there Lucy!" Harry yells.

Beep.

"Lu, I'm right here baby girl," Louis cries.

Beep. 

A bright light is bliding me. I';m in a meadow. Birds tweeting. The sun is shining. I walk towards the light. Reaching my hand out. but I'm pulled back by a sweet voice. A deep, husly voice.

"Don't go." It says.

I turn around.

"I won't go anywhere."

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it! I really hope I win! Here's my character:

Simone Cantrel

19 years old

Dark brown hair

5 feet 6 inches in height

Italian

Very outgoing and loud. She doesn't give a a care about what people think of her, but sometimes, something will get to her and she could break. She seems like a tough nut to break, but inside she's pretty soft. She likes to fun and could get careless at times. Likes to run and is a big fan of The Beatles.