Chapter 1~

Little Lora Haze was aware of the power she had inside her. She was a bright, beautiful, happy girl. She'd walk into a quiet room and it would instantly light up with amazement and compliments. It was easy for others to envy her though, she was used to it. Lora wasn't a mean girl though. She was pleasant to be around, that was for sure. 

  Lora dressed in colors that only made her stand out in a positive way. White shirt, black skirt, white frilly socks and white converse. She, although others thought, had no idea what she was in for. The people who stared only made her confident. She didn't truly know what was inside their heads, the things they'd want to do if they had her. She was pure innocence, that's all it took. She was a true nymphet and had braids in her hair almost everyday. She'd twirl them around and around on her pretty finger and watch as they all stared from afar. There was always the one though, the one who made her uneasy, the one who was mysterious. 

  One day, during the summer, Lora was outside looking at the flowers. Admiring them she lay next to the garden and dreamed. Little did she know she had a watcher from afar. Admiring her, her legs as they moved ever so slightly in the grass, her hair as it flowed, her arms as they moved side to side fixing every strand of hair in her way. The watcher was amazed at this sight and didn't know what to do. He wanted to approach her but didn't know how. Not yet anyway, for now he could only watch from afar. 

-Later on- 

  Lora sits on the porch reading a book. Her hair wasn't in braids that day, she decided to let it down, to let it flow in the wind. It calmed her nerves. She held a bright red rose in front of her nose, sniffing it as she continued to read. The watcher noticed and took note, a red rose. Her favorite. Lora feels eyes on her as people walk past her house but doesn't move an inch. Sometimes she liked to just lead them on, let them fantasize. The watcher noticed the people staring as well, and like every other time this annoyed him, angered him a bit too. He wanted her to be his, only his. His bright red rose. Nobody else's. 

---

The next morning Lora woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, her favorite sound to wake up to. She got out of her bed and turned on music. She started dancing around the room, smiling and laughing at her own dance moves. Of course the watcher saw this, he watched her dance around laughing and cheering. He smiled. This was the girl for him, just for him. 

Only him.