Chapter One:

This book is about what happend when Waverly met Nicole and everything that lead up to the two dating. It also has things that we didn't get to see. None of the characters are my own and they all belong to Syfy and some of the writing isn't mine and it belongs to Emily Andras.

Waverly's P.O.V:

Hi I'm Waverly Earp and for those who don't know who I am then I will tell you. I am one of Wyatt Earp's heirs and my sister Wynonna is the heir, yes that heir. I work at Shorty's where Wyatt himself used to drink when he was alive. I love my job and wouldn't want to work anywhere else since I love my job so much. I have so many good memories in this bar because it has always been in my family, my uncle and aunt own the bar and they were the ones who raised me. My mom left at a young age and my dad was accidentally killed by my sister Wynonna the night that the bad guys of this town broke in and kidnapped our older sister. I have spent my whole life trying to end the course that was put on my family, the course is when you turn twenty seven these demons called revenants come back to life and the heir has to kill 77 with Wyatt's gun called peacemaker to end the course.

I am at work right now and it has been a slow day but I am used to it since the bar doesn't really get busy until about five when the dinner rush come in. The lunch rush can be busy at times but since it is a bar most people won't come for lunch, the only ones who do are the town drunks. On the weekdays we don't even open until four because there is just no point in it but I normally get here at one so that I can get everything set up. There are times when I am here all by myself but I don't mind since like I said I love this place, it is definitely one of my happy places. My uncle and aunt trust me enough to be at the bar by myself since they know that I would do whatever I can to keep this place safe.

My boyfriend Champ walks in and comes over to the bar, he runs his eyes up and down my body twice before he gets a smirk on his face before leaning in and kissing me on my lips. Champ has dirty blond hair that he wears slicked over, a little on the muscler side, has a arm tattoo that pretty much runs up his right arm. He is the football star at the local college, yes I am the football star girlfriend, sounds like almost every small town story and it kinda is. We have been dating for long and he is all that I really know which I am fine with because I love him with all my heart even with the crap he pulls. Once we pull back I ask my aunt Gus who is the owner of the bar if I can take off. She looks at Champ with a look that I can't read until she looks at me with a disappointed look but just nods letting me know that I can go.

I grab my keys and wallet before walking around the bar to go and give my boyfriend a hug. When he wraps his arms around me he leans in so that we can kiss again before he smacks my ass which makes him smirk into the kiss. Once we break the kiss we walk to his truck and instead of holding the door open for me at the bar I have to open and hold the door open. When we get to the truck and I open up the door his football stuff is in my seat so I have to move it. Champ loves his football gear since he is the star football player at the college he goes to so I know to be careful with his things. Once we are in the truck he puts tobacco in his lip and tells me to get his bottle so I have to grab his nasty spit bottle which is all crusted up and I have to hold it until he is ready to spit. I don't mind doing this for him because I love him so I would do anything in the world for him.

We pull up to his friends house and I thought we were going to his house. When we pull into the yard of his friends house he runs his hands up and down my body letting me know that he wants a quickie. I know he won't like it if I tell him no so I decided to just let him have his way. It only takes three minutes and once we are done we walk into his friends house, the friend house that we are at Champ has known since he was a kid. Once we get inside we see that his friend has two girls over which I guess I am cool with. Champ tells me to go and get him a beer so I walk to the kitchen grabbing one for him.