How it began

Sherlock. Genetically engineered. Super Strength. massive intellect, even more than now. Physical changes. How could he do that to himself? Why would Mycroft ever get him to do it?

Molly sat in a small room behind glass watching her newly wedded husband being laid on the medical table. This wasn't right. Why was he so dumb? She stared at him, he was showing no sign of fear or regret. As always. Though Molly held enough fear and anxiety for the two of them.

As the process began she watched the doctors carefully, memorizing every procedure. She had clenched every time he was injected, shivered when parts were replaced and tensed when ever someone hesitated. It took seven hours to complete, Molly stayed the whole time. As she promised him, even though he fought it.

Molly fell asleep on Sherlock's bed, on top of his now strong arm. She woke up to a strong grip around her waist. It seemed as though he was being threatening but she knew it was him being protective and somewhat loving. She snuggled into the strong warmth of the body behind her and sighed carefully. Maybe he really is going to be okay?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"No!" Molly shouted slapping the hand that was attempting to comfort her. "All you have been doing lately is lab experiments on your own body. You succeed to make yourself the super human you have wanted to be, just... Just keep at that and move on" Molly ran out of the bedroom shutting the door in Sherlocks face.

"But Molly, Mycroft told me it was-" Sherlock said rushing out after her.

"I don't care what Mycroft said to you sherlock" Molly cut off "I am not doing it." Sherlock walked over to her with a small pout, pulling out a hand to comfort her. "No!" she shouted slapping his hand away once again.

"Okay, okay. I won't do it." He sighed out walking closely to Molly and pressing his hand on top of her shoulder. She didn't fight at the closeness now, she really didn't want to. He than hugged her neck and pressed soft needy kisses on her neck.

"Sherlock" She groaned softly, wanting to stay mad at him.

"I'm Sorry" He whispered softly into her ear. He than walked around her to face her directly and held on to her hips.

She looked down not wanting to look at him or show him any emotion. He was obviously seeing right through it. Damn smart ass.

He forced his way into the crease of her now shrugged neck, taking shelter in her scent. He knew she was mad but she also knew she wouldn't shut him out. She was to loving to do that. He than once again pecked at her neck and worked his way up to his earlobe. Sherlock let his breath roam up to his cheeck and than lightly pressed his lips against hers.

As Molly felt him deepen the kiss a small tear rolled down her cheeck, which than lead to a break down on her part. She broke away fron the kiss and quickly pushed him away.

"I can't" She shouted at him. "I can't deal with you anymore. You want to be this crazy advanced man but you expect me to be okay with it. This isn't something that you can just kiss off Sherlock. Your putting yourself in danger, you can die and you know that. It isn't just that either, have you ever thought of me? About what all this does to me?" She ran away from him into the bedroom, slaming than locking the door.

Sherlock chased after her and slammed his fist against the door once she locked it. "Molly" He said softly with a small sob.

"Go away" She yelled out through the door digging her head into a pillow.

He could've knocked down the door. He wanted to. But the way she yelled at him he took the hint. Not wanting to bother Molly, Sherlock put on his jacket and scarf and left the flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was two in the morning when Molly heard her phone ring. Who would be calling at this hour? She groaned softly and reached over to get her phone. It was John.

"Hello?" She into her phone as she rubbed her eyes.

"Molly, hey um... Sherlock is here" john started softly with worry in his voice. Molly quickly shot her head over to see the empty spot on the side of her bed. She had almost forgot crying herself to sleep. Damnit John. "Mycroft called me over. Sherlock is going through with the cyro-tube project" He said cautiously.

"He what?" She yelled into the phone.

"I knew you didn't want him to go through with it. Come here now, you may be able to change his mind. Mycrofts Warehouse." John said quickly.

"I am on my way now" She said into the phone as she hung up. How could he do this?