untitled idea one.

blood covered every inch of the cold bathroom, a lifeless, nude woman laying in the bathtub. her body was sliced open at her breasts, going down to her ribs, then down to her thighs. she had been missing for over the course of three and a half months, and the first eight weeks were spent torturing her.
then, the last six weeks were spent finally killing her and cutting her lifeless body, euphoria running through my veins as i did.

she was so fucking beautiful; it was too bad that i had to give her a slow, torturous death. maybe if she hadn't tried escaping, i'd still be having fun with her now.

my clothes were stained with her now dried blood, and i carried her out of the bathroom to the backyard, where i dug a six foot grave and threw her inside. i shuttered slightly as her body hit the dirt below, and i began to cover her up with the dirt i had just dug.

i went inside afterwards and went to the spare bathroom upstairs, since the downstairs bathroom wasn't cleaned just yet; i planned on cleaning it tomorrow at some point.
i stripped the blood stained clothes off of myself and got inside of the tub, closing the curtain and turning on the hot water.
i washed myself as normal, got out, dried off, and then began to brush my teeth.

i finished with my nightly routine and then climbed into the bed in the bedroom next door to the bathroom, where i slept peacefully on a memory foam bed.