Master?

Albus' POV

As I come off the Quidditch field, screams of excitement surround me.
Looking around, I search the crowd for Scorpius who had been cheering brightly for me in the stands the whole time. Ever since I joined the team, Scorpius made the effort to come to every practice and every game. Not wanting me to be lonely. But even though I don't say anything, I can't help but worry about the people who come over in lessons and say mean shit, catching him there while he's alone and I can't do anything to protect him. As much as I love his support, it worries me. Not seeing him anywhere, I head back to the common room, quickly getting a bottle of Firewhiskey shoved into my hand. Without hesitation, I take a swig and smile as our keeper pats me on the back while walking past.

As I stay down there, chatting to others, I'm excited about the idea of getting new friends but before long, I start getting dizzy and lightheaded. Not to mention my inexplicable urge to giggle at everything and everyone. Putting the bottle to my lips once more I throw my head back and feel it burn my throat on the way down. The word chug chanted around me as I slowly realise, all eyes are on me. As I finish the bottle, the screams get louder. My head begins to ache. Going back my room is so tempting right now. Glancing up in that direction I can't help but notice Scorpius slipping down the hallway looking extra suspicious. As you do... Since Scorpius came out as gay, the bullying was worse than ever. Even the other boys in our down bullied him. They bullied me for simply being friends with him. We ended up with our own room so I know he must be alone.

My head was spinning but I was still able to stumble around. I attempt to ease my way through the crowd to him only to get stopped by none other than Polly Chapman. Who started speaking before as she shoved her way past.
"Hey, Albus. I hate to say it, but you didn't do too bad out there. At this rate, we'll have the finals in the bag." She gave me a devilish grin and strode off without another word. She was right. The Slytherin Quidditch team would win this year easily. I refocused, worried about my closest friend. I continued dodging my way through the crowd. As I finally reached and entered the door I hear gentle sobbing coming from the bathroom and make my way there. The sigh before me immediately brings tears to my eyes.

*****Trigger*****

I stand frozen in the doorway as I watch kind, gentle, and caring, Scorpius Malfoy, press a blade slowly into his pale wrists. Sobbing lowly as he added to the other fresh cuts, pooling blood over the basin. I couldn't watch Scorpius, my Scorpius, do this to himself any longer. Walking in slowly, trying to delay the unavoidable pain in his eyes, I gradually stretch my arms around him, pulling him close, firmly. One hand holding his left arm steady and the other pulling the blade out of his shaking hand. He gasped as my arms went around his waist making it obvious he didn't know I was there.

"Albus, go away." His voice was low and just as shaky as his hands. His head sinks. "I don't want you to see me like this."

"I'm not leaving you Scorpius." My voice came out a whisper. "How long?" I question keeping my voice as stable as possible.

"Since mum died. I've just felt so alone. And I know my father loves me, but her death broke us both."
"You have me Scorpius. You'll always have me. You know that. Are you sure that's all?" I know Scorpius. He's strong and wouldn't hurt himself over just one thing. I takes a lot to break Scorpius. He shook his head, still shaking feebly. I wet a washer and put it to his wrist as I talk, pulling him into our bedroom and sitting him on the bed. Slowly bandaging his wrist. Not wanting him to hurt himself anymore. "Tell me Scorpius, tell me what's hurting you." His lips turn up into a sad smile. "You." Even as he says these painful words, he holds me close, staring gently into my eyes. The word was strong, and at first, I thought I'd heard him wrong. The guilt begins to consume me. What have I done to hurt Scorpius? The person in this world I least want to hurt.