chinese food

jordan's pov

I was walking down the streets of LA around 8 pm. I supposed to meet up with a girl from tinder but she didn't show. not surprised, I'll never find anyone. I see my favorite chinese restaurant, I go in and wave to the owner who's making food. "ah! jordan my man!" he smiles at me, I smile, "how are you?" I ask sitting down at the small bar near the kitchen, "fantastic! want your usual?" he asks me, "of course" I put a fake smile on.

out of the corner of my eye I see a guy sitting alone. he's cute, like really really cute. he's wearing a black beanie, black skinny jeans with a oversized sweater. I knew I was bisexual. but I haven't been getting any luck with girls, I haven't tried with guys. I get up and walk over to him. I didn't know what to say, "u-uh..hi" I say awkwardly, he looked up with these adorable puppy eyes. my heart melts. "hi" he says with a small smile, "d-do I know you?" he asks. "oh..n-no, I just saw you sitting alone..so..um" I laugh awkwardly. "have a seat" he gestured to the seat across from him.

"what's your name" he asks me, "jordan..yours?" I say, "mitch..but I go by mitchy" he says. "ok, how are you" I ask, "actually..a little sad" he frowns, "why..if you don't want to tell me you don't have to" I say, "i'll tell you. so..I found out my girlfriend, well now ex. was cheating on me, I found a bunch of dating apps on her phone" mitchy said in a pissed tone. "damn...that sucks" I say looking down, "what about you? how are you?" mitchy asks me, "um..kinda bummed" I didn't care if he wanted to know about why I was upset, I just got so angry and kinda let it all out. "I was supposed to meet up with this girl from tinder at this restaurant a couple blocks away, and it's such bullshit, because I felt a really good connection and...I thought she liked me back..guess not" I put my head in the table.

I was expecting him to get up and leave but he didn't. "oh..im sorry, you'll find someone who makes you happy" mitchy said softly. I looked up quickly wiping my eyes, we stared at each other for awhile. the restaurant door swings open, a furious girl storms in. "WHAT THE HELL JORDAN?! CHEATING ON ME!? AGAIN!!" she screams at me. I swallow hard, "l-look..he's a old friend" I say getting up trying to get her outside. "bullshit!" she grabs my jacket and pulls me into a alley way.

"who the fuck is that?" she asks, "long story-" she cuts me off by kissing me. "hey jordan-.." i hear mitchys voice. I try pushing her off of me but it doesn't work, finally I shove her away, "get the fuck away from me!" I say, "baby! no!" she yells. "i'm not your fucking "baby" we're not even dating!!" I fell myself starting to choke up, "that's right..we're not dating, because you're so unlovable, ugly, fat, and a worthless piece of SHIT!" she yells and storms off.

I lean against the side of the building, and sink down hugging my knees. I forgot mitchy was there. I thought he left, "fuck it..she's probably right.." I started to cry. mitchy sat next to me and put his arm around me. "come on.." I felt safe with him. he helped me up, I gathered myself and we walked back to his place.

"d..do you wanna talk about it-?" he said, "no" I said sternly. it suddenly got extremely windy and cold. my hands were shaking, my whole body was shivering. I felt something warm wrap around my hands, I looked down and it was mitchys hand. my cheeks turned red.

—mitchy's house—

"don't be shy" he said kicking his boots off and going into what I assumed to be his room. "um..ok" I say quietly, I sat on his couch, looking around. "jordan, come here" he said from the other room. "okayy" I got up and headed towards his voice, I looked around his room, "mitchy?" I say. he jumps out from behind the door "ah!!" he yells, "shit!" I turn around and laugh. I laugh really hard, and he just stares at me, smiling. "I like your laugh" he blushes, "t-thanks" I try to stop myself from squealing. "I have a window on my ceiling so I can look at the stars" mitchy says laying down on his bed.

I look up, "wow.." I smile to myself. when I look back to mitchy, he's sitting up staring at me, "why do you keep staring at me" at giggle, "i dunno" he smiles. I quickly lay next to him and we look up at the stars and the moon. we slowly got closer and closer until our shoulders touch. I inch my hand next to his. guess he had the same idea, we intertwine fingers. "this is so.." I start to say, "..magical" mitchy says. "yeah..magical" I move to my side and rest my head on his chest.

we both eventually fall asleep.