1

Wikipedia

Eva Taylor

Born: Evangelina Rose Taylor28 February 1978, (40)Londonderry, Ireland UKSydney, Australia

28 February 1978, (40)
Londonderry, Ireland UK
Sydney, Australia

Residence: Londenderry, Ireland
Brentwood, Los Angeles, California

Occupation: Model, Actress, and Humanitarian

Years Active: 1984 - active

Spouse(s): Orlando Bloom (m. 2010)

Children: 1

Modeling Information

Height: 1.65 (5 ft 6 in)
Hair Color: Dirty Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Agency: IMG Modeling (World Wide)
Assets Modeling Agency's (Ireland)

Evangelina "Eva" Rose Taylor has been modeling since she was 6 years old. The youngest model in 1984. She has been in Top magazines, and is a Victoria Secrets Angel. She even starred in Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy as Abigal Swann.

Early Life

Taylor was born in Londonderry, Ireland. Her father Michel was a mechanic and her mother, Evelyn was a teacher. Taylor moved to Australia when she was 14 cause of modeling. Taylor has 3 siblings, Ryan Taylor 20, Harmony Taylor 35, and Liam Taylor 28.

Her mother is Irish and her father is half Australian. Eva's mother was very young when she had her, 17 years old.

Taylor then met Miranda Kerr. Even though Taylor is older than her, she and Miranda are like sisters. Taylor knows how ride a motorcycle, fix anything that has wheels on them.

Acting Career

Taylor first landed a big role in Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy as Abigal Swann, where she dated then Married former co-star Orlando Bloom. She then made her way to Marvel in Avengers a Ruby M'Connel as Red Cobra. She also made way in supernatural, Sherlock, and Scandal.

Modeling Career

1991–2006: Career beginnings

At age 13, Taylor entered and won the 1991 annual Dolly magazine/Impulse model competition. She was flown to Sydney a week before her 14th birthday birthday to shoot for the magazine. Upon Taylor's win, local media expressed "concerned outrage" at her young age. The controversy raised concerns about the glorification of young girls within the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries.

Some media outlets according to whom?  claimed her Dolly shoot (including images of a 14-year-old Taylor in body and bathing suits) constituted a form of  paedophilia [ citation needed ]. Of the press, Taylor said: "In the media at the time they were trying to cling on to anything remotely to do with paedophilia. Dolly is a magazine for teenage girls, not for old men. And I was fully clothed! Doing a winter shoot! They just made something out of nothing."

Taylor at the David Jones AW13 Launch, February 2011

Hello everybody I will update as possible as I can thanks for reading
~ Christina