Prologue

Have you ever heard the quote “A family can be the bane of one's existence? A family can also be most of the meaning of one's existence. I don't know whether my family is bane or meaning, but they have surely gone away and left a large hole in my heart.” Well those people would be my family; my sisters and brothers but especially my parents, Delilah and John Grant. My parents were the star couple in our small town of Rockport, Texas. My parents met back in high school at Aransas High School, the same high school I attended and everyone else who was too stuck to leave. After being together throughout high school they both decided to go to college together in California where they pursued degrees in Law. Over the years they had me (Caitlynn), my two sisters JoJo and Janey, and my two brothers J (short for John Jr) and Logan. On the outside people always thought of us as the perfect family, who always had it together and never let a strand of hair out of place. But inside our home it was a waging war that was bound to kill us all in the process. But I was determined to live and here is my story from the beginning to the end.

~ Hey guys i decided to start a new book and take off my old one's. I wanted to try something different so i'm giving this book a shot. so whatever feedback you have just let me know.

Thanks guys dont forget to comment, vote, and enjoy

Tammy