Chapter one

"That was a long day," Ha-ram said sighing as she threw all of her stuff onto the floor, "it sure was," Kim agreed, taking off her bag and putting it into the closet next to the door, "you really shouldn't leave your stuff in the middle of the room," she said as she picked up Ha-ram's bag and coat, "sorry," Ha-ram said as she watched Kim put them in the closet, "its fine, just remember to put them in the closet next time okay?" she said while walking to the living room, "okay, promise," Ha-ram said as she sat down on the couch, "lets see whats on," she said turning on the tv, "wanna see what's on the news?" Kim asked as she sat down next to Ha-ram, Ha-ram started switching the channels until she finally got to the news channel, "turn up the volume, I can barely hear it," Kim said as Ha-ram turned up the volume, "lets bring the focus over to reporter Lim who is currently at the devil's castle," the news reporter said, "I wonder whats going on there," Kim said becoming more interested now, "thank you Jung, now, I am here at the devil's castle to clear up some of the rumors going on about him having a son," she said as she looked away from the camera to face the castle, the camera started to turn towards the castle as well, "I really want to know what his son looks like if the rumors turn out to be true," Ha-ram said, " me too," Kim said, Ha-ram turn the volume up a bit more, "here he comes," the reporter said, "let the rumors be true" Ha-ram and Kim said at the same time, "it looks like there's someone else with him," the reporter said, the gates to the castle started to open, "that might be his son," Kim said, both of them started to get excited, the devil soon reached the reporter who bowed once he reached them, "the moment of truth," Kim said crossing her fingers, Ha-ram doing the same, the mystery person who was waking behind the devil had short black hair and red eyes, he was wearing a mask that hid part of his face, he was also wearing a black and red coat, "my lord, may we ask you a few questions?" the reporter asked after picking up her head to face him, "go ahead," he said straightening out his suit, "lord, there are rumors going around saying that you have a son, can you tell us if those rumors are true or false?" she asked, the devil looking at the man behind him, "the guy behind the devil looks young," Kim said, "yeah he does," Ha-ram agreed, he turned his head back to the reporter, "the rumors," he started, the man behind him came up and stood next to him, "are true, this man here is Allaster, he is my son," he said, "the rumors are true!" Ha-ram and Kim yelled in unison, "did you hear that everyone, the rumors are true," the reporter said smiling, "I hope he's good looking," Ha-ram said, "oh come on Ha-ram, you really are a demon crazed human," Kim said crossing her arms, "what's wrong with me liking demons?" Ha-ram asked, "nothing's wrong with it, it's just that you know that you'll never be able to date a demon, demons never date humans," Kim said, "yeah I know, but I can still hope and fantasize about it," Ha-ram said, "let's get back to watching the news," Kim said turning her attention back to the tv, "May we see what he looks like?" the reporter asked, the devil looked at his son who looked back at him and nodded his head once, "Allaster's identity will be revealed on his first day of school at kings worth high," the devil said looking back at the reporter, "that's our school!" Ha-ram yelled as she jumped up off the couch, "we'll get to see him in person!" Kim yelled as she jumped off the couch as well, "I'm definitely going to wear my best outfit tomorrow," Kim said, "me too," Ha-ram said, "we're going to meet the devil's son! we're going to meet the devil's son!" they both started yelling and chanting while holding each other's hands and jumping up and down, "that's all for today, now back to Jung for the weather," reporter Lim said, "thank you Lim, now tomorrow will be sunny for most of the day---," Jung was cut off by Ha-ram who turned off the tv, "lets head to bed, I'm getting tired," she said covering her mouth as she yawned, "we should eat first before we go to bed," Kim said, "good idea. I completely forgot about eating dinner," Ha-ram said, Kim started walking over to the kitchen, "what should I make?" she asked, "hm.... how about you make us some kimchi fried rice," Ha-ram said, kim smiled, "alright, coming right up," she said as she started getting all of the ingredients that she needed to make the food, "hey Ha-ram!" Kim yelled to her from the kitchen, "what!" Ha-ram yelled back from her room, "can you come set the table for me? its almost done!" Kim yelled again as she started to add the rice, "be right there!" Ha-ram yelled back again as she got up off her bed and started walking towards the kitchen to grab the plates, coasters, cups, and the silverware.

After setting the table Kim brought the food, "happy eating," she said after sitting down, "I can't wait to go to school tomorrow," Ha-ram said as she started stuffing her face with the food, "me too," Kim said, "I hope that he's really handsome," Ha-ram said after finishing her plate, "now don't go falling for him, you know that he'd never date you," Kim said as she stood up to clean up the dishes, "I know, but I can still dream," Ha-ram said, "well I'm off to bed," she said as she started heading to her room, Kim doing the same after cleaning the table and doing the dishes.