The new girl(intro)

Thomas was not the type to get all big eyed just because a new kid was coming to his class. This is different though this girl was perfect she was beautiful and  all the boys had their eyes on her. Well almost all the boys Andrew was to focused on the drawing he was working on since the beginning of the week before. Thomas followed the eyes of the girl to figure out who she was staring at. He felt a little jealous to find her starring at his best friend. He could tell she was going to sit between them from the glint in her eyes.

Thomas' POV
Of all the guys she had to be interested in it had to be Drew. I can't be jealous if it's him. "Hello I'm Suzanne, what are you drawing?" I heard her french accent more clearly then when she was up front. I watched as Drew looked at her with the most bored expression and explained the forest and animals he was drawing. She nodded smiling widely, he returned it with a half smile and went back to drawing.

That idiot can't even tell when a girl is trying to flirt with him. Yet here he is with great looks, and (usually when he wasn't tired) a great personality to complete the whole thing. She turned and looked at me and smiled. I blushed lightly looking away. I really like her she's really pretty.

Andrew's POV
There are like three other empty chairs why did she sit there. I glanced over to Tommy who was clearly in love with this girl. It's obvious this girl likes me and that makes everyone else jealous. What isn't obvious luckily, is that I don't like her. If Tommy likes her he should just tell her I don't want her as mean as that sounds.

I suddenly remember my sister telling me to invite Tommy over for dinner. I leaned forward in my seat snapping my fingers to get his attention. He locked eyes with me the little jealousy clearly there. "My sister wanted to know if you could come over for dinner, she made more than we can eat alone." He smiled at me nodding his head I smiled back sitting back in my seat again.

Suzanne POV
His smile is really charming, I hope no one is dating him right now. I'll ask him out next week so I don't seem desperate. His friend is pretty cute too. So if he says no I can go for the friend the next week. Boys are stupid anyways he won't remember that I asked out his friend first. I smiled to myself as the teacher walked back into the room.
This will be a great year.