Keesh romance in green room

Naksh and keerti both are so busy with their respective works in akshara dance academy for 26th Jan programme...as they came together Naksh was longing to touch her..he placed his hand and rubbed keerti's shoulder like something was there on her dress...keerti loved this..she tooo repeated this signing him there was something on his kurta...they both were enjoying their silent romance without talking anything...again they both got busy in their works..Naksh started missing her..he saw she was busy talking wid her family..he was thinking of the ways to call her..soon he came up with a idea..he gave a bag to staff and asked him to tell keerti to keep this in Green room...as Green room was empty that time..soon keerti came there with bag..Naksh pulled her inside..she almost screamed..Naksh kept his hand on her mouth..
Naksh:shhhh...wifey it's me..yaar baby m missing u badly...bss ab bhott ho gya...I can't stay away from u anymore...he caught keerti from her bare waist..keerti was having his effects..
Keerti:Naksh m busy..I came here to keep this bag..
Naksh:baby it was my trick to call uhh here...
Keerti was shocked listening this..she was blushing thinking that his hubby his longing to meet her..keerti encircled her arms around his neck..
Keerti:so today my Naksh is missing me..awww
Naksh was Soo happy with her cute facing calling him my Naksh..he pulled her more closer to his by her waist..
Naksh:yess baby m missing uhh so much...since today morning u are so busy with family..dance academy..sometimes pay attention to ur husband to....Naksh made a cute face saying this...
Keerti:Naksh see we can make up everything at night naa...we both are busy right now na..
Naksh:no keerti everything is done now..it's 4.30 we have half an hour...c'mmon baby...he started trailing kisses all over face...keerti clutched his arms tightly...she was so lost in Naksh..bcz she too was longing to be with his Naksh...Naksh pressed his lips on hers..keerti responded with passion...they separated only to get some air..
Keerti:Naksh bss...now do at night whatever u want..see u r messing up my makeup..what everyone will think of me..
Naksh:no one is going to ask uhh baby..they are mature enough to understand that these all things happen with newly wed couple..keerti was all shy..
Naksh:keerti why are u not wearing off shoulder blouse today...I mean you love it naa..
Keerti:Naksh aapne chorra hi kaha mujhe offshoulder pehenne layak ab...Naksh was all shocked listening this from his wife...
Naksh:why....let me see...
Keerti:no Naksh..
He didn't listened to her..he slided off her blouse from back shoulder..he could see lovebites all over her neck and collarbone..
Naksh:touched lovebites on her neck...keerti moaned..
Naksh:baby is it paining??
Keerti:a little bit..
Naksh:sorry my jaan..see I have hurted u now..
Keerti:no Naksh...it's such a sweet pain of our love...and thankyu for giving me all this..I really wanted to have sweet pain of ur love...Naksh kissed all over her neck on her lovebites...he was sucking each and every lovebites with his tounge...keerti clutched on his hair..
Keerti:Naksh now we have to go.. please..I will not say to stop u at night..now let's go..he hooked on keerti's blouse .. keerti adjusted her pallu..
Keerti:Naksh let's go..
Naksh nodded.. keerti lifted her face and pressed her lips on his cheeks..
Keerti:raat tk k liye isse kaam chlana pdega...and winked at him...she ran away from Green room... keerti was all upset..Naksh came and listened everything..
.
.
Precap- Naksh supports keerti infront if Singhaniyas and goenkas..and encourages her for dance performance..