introduction!

hello! welcome to my story :) thank you for reading, if you do read it of course! it means the world to me. ♡
i felt like doing an introduction about my story would be a proper way to start off! i didn't wanna overload my tags, as i felt like that would make me look a bit unprofessional. but here i'll explain a few things about my story (so you can take a guess as to whether or not you'll like it) and my posting schedule! read more if you'd like to.
basically, sunny side up is a story about monsta x, focused on one aspect — college. the narrator is no other than our beloved Jooheon! he's just moved from Seoul, South Korea to Gainesville, Florida. he moved with his younger, half-brother Changkyun, for them to both start new lives. Jooheon is a confused college freshman, with no idea about what he wants to do when he's older, and Changkyun is a high-school junior hoping to major in english. together, they both will meet new friends, experience moments both good and bad, make it through school and adjust to life in their new country.
i hope to post about 2 times a month at the minimum, and i want to make the chapters a good length as well! i still have school and stuff to deal with, but i've been wanting to develop this plan for a while, so i will try to update often! i'm not the best writer, so if my works aren't the best PLEASE FORGIVE ME! i'm trying my best, and i really hope this fic gets some where! again, thank you for reading this/my story and i really hope you enjoy it! comments and constructive criticism are appreciated ♡ i want to improve, and i want everyone's help with that!