Just a normal day in the good old u.s

Bold is author/ narrator what ever you prefer
Y/N is you the reader
It was a bright and sunny Monday morning and our main protagonists is still lazing around in bed.
( throws alarm clock at main character)
Y/N: hey watch the hair!
As I was saying our hero wakes up to start the day with his daily routine.
Y/N: ugh, guess I should get up now and do my morning routine.
After our reader does his morning routine he grabs his house heys, car keys, and his phone and wallet; and then heads out the door. He then got into his 1974-5 Dodge Charger r/t and drove to work
Y/N: huh, I love this car but not as much as my job.
After a decent drive to work he pulled into his own dedicated parking spot since its a small and not that well known shop with very few technicians.
Y/N: Another day another dollar. He said as he got out of his car and walked inside to greet the old owner and long time family friend Fred.
Y/N: How are ya this morning Fred?
Fred: I am good, and your self?
Y/N: Not bad, we got a lot of work today?
Fred: nah, just same old usuals.
Y/N: well then back to work.
After a few ours of work and Y/N is on his lunch break he sees a insurgent like military SUV pull up to the front and he sees four figures step out.

Who are the figure what are they doing at your work find out next episode on a day in the life.
BTW who should the four figures be any ops and six can not be one of the four we meet here later on.
Also love interest harem or certain female op.