Chapter One- I'm a Personal Chef?

Okay! Most of this is going to be hectic. Being that there is a lot of people to account for.

I was thinking the Youtuber house list would go Connor Franta, Troye Sivan, Caspar Lee, Sawyer Hartman, Ricky Dillon, Jc Caylen! Also the main character named Skye, the actress playing her Is going to be Shelley Hennig!

I love this idea. I was going to make it O2L but everyone seems to be doing that, So sorry if you looking for and O2L story this isn't it! SO you probably are gonna leave now! But try it out! Your favorite character might be in this or mm I got not! But it's good I've been told!

Feed back is NEEDED!

So let's begin!♡

☆☆☆☆☆

.

.

.

.

Sky's POV:

Sitting in the restaurant down town with my boss John and my co-workers. John decided to bring up a problem that has been brought to his attention.

"Some of you guys have to go! Sometime this week. There is to many people standing around. I don't pay you to watch." I just sat back listening. He obviously wasn't talking about me. I work all the time. Mostly because I have nothing else to do. At the Foster home, I could clean the house or get a job. Going with the solution to get me money so I can get out of this stink hole. I live in New York. I know right not the best place ever.

"What do you mean. We all work!" James spoke up. Funny thing is he was the person John was probably talking about mostly. You would think he would have been fired so long ago.

"James all you do is smoke weed and eat the food. I thought you left a week ago. Get the fuck out!" John pointed at the door and we all watched as he dropped his hat on the counter and grabbed the pouch of green leaves into his pocket making me roll my eyes.

"Skye you can come with me baby! You know it ain't worth it here!" He is high right now if you wouldn't tell.

"How many times have I told you to fuck off. I don't like you!" I groaned as he rolled his eyes and walked out muttering a 'Yeah okay!' before vanishing out the narrow exit.

"2 more still need to go. I'll be watching and choosing before the end of the week. You guys can go back to work." I walked to the kitchen and washed my hands and tied on my apron waiting for our people to come in and order to make food. Something I never really had a passion for but just had a gift of doing.

"Can I have a Bacon Cheese Burger. A side of Mac N' Cheese with 2 slices of cherry pie to go please?" I looked up to see a very attractive guy. His face held a smile handing the cashier the money. His blue eyes that seemed to make the whole room brighten. Not to mention a smile that you could only imagine in a cartoon, where their teeth sparkle with a shimmering star on them.

I was sorta dazed at the fact that someone that attractive even came to this crappy dinner on the corner. I was relieved when the guy didn't make eye contact with me. I grabbed the paper with the order on it and started to cook the burgers and bacon. After making the burger well done but still juicy I placed the cut bacon on the burger and engulfed it with a single thick piece of cheese holding the bacon in place. At this time I could feel a few people staring at me. It's typical and I move pretty fast for a cook.

Grabbing the pie I had cooking out of the oven and cut out 2 pieces setting them in separate packages. Placing the Mac N Cheese that Jean made in a container. Then in with the Burger in which I placed with essentials like lettuce pickles and tomatoes In case needed. I finally pulled out 2 pieces of the pie I made earlier this morning. I grabbed the bag and placed everything in it handing it to the attractive guy within 6 minutes. I was a quick person. Slacking was never my thing. He gave me a smile and a 'Thank you!' Before walking out.