Chapter 1

"Leonai.The city werelions live.With their King Jian and Queen Helyn now the lions live inharmony with the other animals.Some years ago there was a war betweenspecies.Species like Andilope,Fish or more prays rose for theirfreedom and safety after so many years of pressure and torture by theprededors.At the same time,prededors were in war with each other,notwilling to share what they both needed...the prays...but the lastRulers of all the specious ended this war; all prededors startedcreating other kinds of food and also started getting along with eachother.From this war..hatred was created between them..and even afterthe changes..none of them forgot..none of them forgave..very fewdecided to move on."

One of them wasEkateriny.The Princess of the lion kindom.

-Oof! I think i'm donewith the history exercise!,princess Ekateriny left the home work onher bed,put on her costume and jumped outside her window.

She was on her way to meetsomeone.

Meanwhile at the foxkindom

-I better hurry or I'llmiss her!,the young fox thought to himselfe.

After some time both ofthem were near a cave near the Alva River.

-HEY EKATERINY!,the foxcalled out waving.

-Ah Hey there Zero!,Katereplied. Seing him aproach.

-Ah sorry I'm late!,Zeroapologised laughing nervously.

-Nahh don't think aboutit! And I told you to call me KATE! We don't want anyone to recogniseme now,do we? Also Kate is shorter heh!

-Ah yea sure! Haha..sooo!Have you planned anything for today?

-Well..lets just have alook around.If their ain't trouble we may sit down and chat.,Katepointed out smiling.

-Well as you wish yourMajesty!,the fox teased playfully before they started their patrol.

They were wandering aroundtheir lands for about 15-20 minutes and no trouble could beseen.Well..at least for now.

-It seems its all clearfor tonight! Should stop the patrol now?,Kate asked waiting for Zeroto respone.

-Yea I think we shou-sudden and loud yells of a buffalo interrupted him."YOU STINKYPREDEDOR!!" were the words the young fighters heard. They rushedquickly towards the sounds and finally found a buffalo trying to killa leopard.

-Are you nuts? How dareyou?! We don't live in the past anymore you idiot!!

-Uh-oh..Zero..i feel likethis won't have a nice ending unless we do something!

Zero nodded and actedquicly!

-You..you think my familywill ever forget!! NOW YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!

The leopard growls readyto defenf herselfe.She did't want to fight but against a psycho likehim she had no choice!Kate and Zero interrupted them the last moment!They may were young,but they both new how to fight, and so defendother animals that used to get attacked by the SCARRED ONES.Thats howthey called themselves.All the animals from the pray family thatstill wanted revenge, and destoy the prededors! But the prededors hadcreated a clan of their own too..the WILD ONES.They also were athreat to other animals and caused as the Scarred ones.

-We would advise you touleave right now!,Zero called out.But it seemed to make the buffaloeven angrier.

-HA! Prededors defendingprededors! What else could someone expect!

-We have saved animalsfrom your kind as well! Just to let ya know!,Kate seemed a bitannoyed but kept her patience.

-Yea whatever you sayLION!,he lowered his gaze..his fists clenched..he was about tostrike!

-Oh no you don't!!,Zerorushed towards him! Avoiding his horns and attacks Zero and Katemanaged to take him down.

-Ahhh..ok! I think this isgonna do for now..You may leave now leopard..before he wakes up.

-Yes! Thank you both! Iwon't forget your actions!,the leopard smiled and walked away.

-Well thaths done!But..did you really have to bite him?!

-Oh come on! There was noway we could take him down if I didn't choke him! Besides he is notdead; he will come around sooner or later.Now let me go and clean mymouth blehh!!,Zero rolled his eyes at Kate excuse and they movedon.They also had to save a cheetah from an antilope and 2 youngzebras from a lion.

-Ok..i think we are donefor today..see you tomorrow princess! ,Zero taesed leaving for hisway back to Souvo(Fox town).

-Mhh! Ahhaha SEE YOUTOMORROW!,Kate yelled loud enough for him to hear from hisdistance,maybe a bit annoyed from his tease.She reached her homepretty soon and climbed back to her bedroom.She fell asleepsoon,getting her energy back for another hard day to defend animalsseeking for protection.She and Zero were the only hope for justice.

Thats's the end for Ch1 x3 i hope u enjoyed^^ Im creating this whole story with a friend so you should check him out too!^^

>>Taha Hassan