Untitled Part 1

At Parkway, the electricity went out. All the students were having panic attacks until Andrew shouted like a beast, "EVERYONE CLAM DOWN!" Jeff corrected him, "You mean CALM down, right?" Everyone applauded Jeff for being so observant. Andrew gave him a sour look, "NOBODY ASKED YOU, PATRICE." Ricky Martin randomly spoke up, "Hey, what if we did a play to kill time? Any suggestions?" Lee Miglin raised his hand, "Maybe Evita?" Everyone mouthed "Wow" at the embarrassing answer. Before anyone could say anything, Andrew said, "I know what we'll do. We can do San Junipero! The only good ep of Black Mirror." Donatella replied, "But that's a tv episode. Not a play." He scoffed, "Okay? Obviously the actors on tv did it once, so we can do it again. I will play Yorkie. We're both quirkbots and have circle glasses. And Kelly can be...my David! They're both so interesting and party animals." Versace took a deep breath in, "I didn't want to be the one to break the news, but David is actually the most boring one here. None of us have ever laughed at his tweets and think he shouldn't even be in this at all, let alone the main character. Perhaps Kelly can be played by Jeff and Yorkie can be David, since they're both boring." Andrew couldn't comprehend what just happened, so he ignored it, "Cool. We can rehearse the wedding scene first. Come on, David." Ricky Martin s-m-h-ed, "If we're doing Netflix shows, can we at least do Orange is the New Black? I'm really passionate about playing Caputo." Everyone got in a fight because that was stupid to say. To get the attention of everyone, Lee yelled, "MISS VANGIE." Everyone started chanting, "VANGIE, VANGIE, MISS...VANGIE." Then, the power went back on. Everyone was called back to class and it really highlighted the irrelevance of everyone's life.