Just the way you are

~No one's POV~

A guy named Zhu Zhengting was always getting bullied because of his girl-like beauty, he was a kind and  a bit smart person. Most of the students who bullies him were girls, but there are some guys too. Since he was a newcomer, he can't fight back because he didn't knew about the students there so all he had to do is to cry secretly.

While he was walking at the hallway, he encountered a bunch of guys. He had nowhere to go, he had no choice but to pass through them. "Look at Miss. Zhu, she's scared, you should wear short skirts." The guys laughed, "Get out of the way!" Zhengting raised his voice, the one of the guys went towards Zhengting and smirked. "Learn how to fight huh?" He pushed Zhengting which caused him to tremble, he scattered all the things inside Zhengting's bag and left him crying.

Zhengting slowly put his things inside his bag and continued walking, "Am i really that weird?" Zhengting asked himself while looking at his reflection on the mirror, he kept crying until it was enough. He exited the restroom and continued walking, while he was walking, he encountered a bunch of girls, he was about to turn back but it's too late. "Out of the way, weirdo!" She pushed Zhengting away, he felt he really want to cry again but he can't go back to the restroom to cry.

He was always underestimated from the other students, he was really cute but it's their first time seeing that kind of beauty and he's a newcomer. Even a friend, Zhengting got none, guess the girls were insecured by Zhengting's girl-like beauty, "Zhu Zhengting!" Someone called him, he turned around and there, he saw a guy smiling at him, he smiled back buy he was still scared. "M-me?"

"Yeah! Who else? Let's eat lunch together okay? Meet me behind the school, bye!" A guy waved at Zhengting and ran, Zhengting was very happy that someone accepted him, he was very excited about lunch time, but the only thing he didn't knew was they already planned it. They had something for Zhengting.

The lunch came and Zhengting was very excited to meet his new friend, when he arrived at the place, someone punched his stomach, he kneeled in pain. Then the others kicked him all over, "I-i didn't do anything, what's wrong with you?" Zhengting cried while the others laughed, "What an innocent cutie, there's no girl who dressed like a guy. No matter what will you do, you won't be welcome in this school." The student scattered all his things in his bag and stole his money, and after that, they left Zhengting with bruises and a teary eyes. "I hate you Zhu Zhengting! Why am i here?! I hate my life! I hate me! I.... Hate myself." He cried while punching himself.

He went to the restroom again and cried, he didn't noticed that his bag was a bit open and his cutter fell. He picked the cutter and he thought of a ridiculuos thing, he thought of cutting his own pulse using the cutter that he's holding, "Glad i found you." He cut his own pulse and seconds later, his vision was blurred until it was all black. But before that, he heard a voice and it's a guy.

"Excuse me? Oh my gosh!" The unfamiliar guy shouted.

~to be continued~