Finding All of the Elements

Lucy's POV

My friend Kris and I are trying to find the sons of the original ninja. But the thing is we don't know who they are, well Zane we know since he lives with them at the monastery. Zane gave a location for his son. We walk towards the portal to the human world, we walk into the portal only to be met with someone who bowed to us. "Hello, I am Daejung" "Hello Daejung, I am Lucy" "I know your father informed me about you two coming to find the Ice ninja's son, am I correct?" "Yes, very much so" "Come, follow me" We follow him until he brings us to a large building with the letters 'SM' written on the side "What are we doing here?" "The person you are asking for is in this building at this moment and I think the other ninja's kids are here too." "Thank you Daejung." "You are very welcome but let me help you inside." We walk up to the building and we see guards standing at the front. We get to the front and Daejung shows them something and he gets to walk in and he says while he is still walking forwards "They are with me" The guards let us walk into the building and we follow Daejung to the reception desk, Daejung asks the receptionist "Where is EXO please?" "Follow me" We follow the woman, we get to the elevator and she says "Go to floor 3 and the room labeled EXO" We bow to her as a thank you, Daejung presses the '3' button and it takes us upstairs. We walk for a bit, we see the room labeled 'EXO'.

Daejung knocks on the door, he stands and waits for the door to open. "Hello there." The person who opened the door is really tall and he has cute ears. "Daejung hyung, hi" "Hello Chanyeol, this are my friends Kris and Lucy." We bow to him and he bows back "We are looking for you, Xiumin, Chen, and D.O." "Ok, let me get them." He walks back into the room and then comes out with three other guys. "This is Lucy and Kris, my friends and they wanted to speak with you" "Ok, why?" "You guys need to follow them and if you want you may bring your friends with you" "Ok, lead the way" We start walking out of the building, back to the portal and we stop. "This is a portal to our world and no one can see it except the 'normal' people that are from this world." "Yes, do you guys see it?" Kris asks, they all nod and we say "Walk into the portal, your real dads are waiting on the other side." I see more people walking towards us so we have the boys stop and they say to us "These are our friends Suho, Baekhyun, Lay, Tao, Luhan, Kai, and the youngest Sehun" "Nice to meet you all" I bow to them and I smack Kris on the back because he was staring at Suho for some reason. "Nice to meet you too." "Who are you and why do we see a portal in front of us?" Sehun I believe said. "This portal leads to mine and Kris's world we are from Ninjago. I am Lucy by the way. Anyway Kris and I were sent here to find the green ninja's four protectors and we are going back to our world with some more friends and Suho I think I know your mother." "You do?" "Yes, now please go into the portal while we wait for you all to go through." "So you are saying that we are first and then you guys last?" "Exactly" I instruct them into the portal, they walk through and as soon as they are through Kris and I walk through the portal. 

TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

We get through the portal and they all are standing there looking like kids lost in a mall. "You guys follow me" They all follow me to the monastery where their fathers or mothers in Suho's case are. "Guys, this is where we are going to be training and five of you will be training under your parent, is that understood?" I hear a chorus of Yes's behind me. We start to walk inside of the monastery to be met with their parents. "JunMyeon?" "Mom" I see Suho and Nya hug since they both control water and Chen walks to Jay, Chanyeol to Kai, D.O to Cole, and Xiumin to Zane. "I would like to say something since my daughter and her friend Kris found all of you and brought you here. I would like to announce who is the controller of what power. Xiumin, frost. Luhan, telekinesis. Kris, flying or powers of a dragon. Suho, water. Lay, healing. Baekhyun, light. Jongdae, lightning. Chanyeol, fire. Kyungsoo, earth. Tao, time control. Jongin, teleportation. Sehun, wind." The others look so amazed by this and they look at me to see if my dad is telling the truth or not. "He is telling the truth guys. Before we were even conceived my dad was the green ninja and now one of us is going to be the next one, so please when you train listen to your parents and to Suho and Jongdae since they are siblings they have to listen to their parents." As I finished Suho and Chen looked at each other and Chen groaned but he hugged him.