at school with the pervert (underfell sans)

I should have put it "au sans x reader" .-.

No one p.o.v

You hate him (that 'him' is actually Sans from Underfell). He became a pervert since last year and he won't stop stalking you even when you're at your fkin-school.

You were walking to your science classroom and see that Sans was already there. 'What is he doing here?'  You though to yourself and notice that he is reading a book that says "How to seduce girls". Is it okay for him to read things like that at school?-- Nevermind, he didn't come here to study anyway, but you still don't know why did he come here. You take a look around to see if there's any seat that is far away from Sans but it seemed like all are full, the only where you can sit down is right next to Sans.

When you walk to him, slowly put your bag down not to make any noise to bother him from reading that book, but he noticed you and waved his arm, smiled innocently "Oh, heya! Didn't expect that I wou-" Not finishing his sentence yet, you rapidly answered "Hi" with a cold tone and look away not to contact with his eyes. He looked sad, trying to call you but you didn't listen. All the whole time you only see him sitting quietly reading that book, he even giggled a little, you were watching him but he doesn't seem annoyed at all, you did.

After class end, you heard your friend's calling your name, you glanced over her and she grabbed your hands, squeezed them hard. "WHAT DOES IT FEEL WHEN SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO THE PERVERT?" She yelled. "and by the way, sometime I saw him look at your- uh.. yours..." she continued. "He what?!" "nevermind forget about that" She said. You then looked away and saw someone that looks like... Sans...? sitting on the chair holding his damn book again and looking at you two with weird expression on his face. You kept looking at him, confused your friend, she then turned back and saw him. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" She shouted.

Sans then looked away, blushing. You friend seemed angry and leaded you away.

After that day Sans keeps stalking you made you really mad but you can't help with it.

What did he do when he stalk you? He kept looking at your bre--- (nope I'm not gonna say that word out), your "behind" and that makes you feel uncomfortable (...?).

few day lateh.

You wish your teacher didn't give you a seat next to Sans. He used his book to cover his face, but you can still see that he was looking at you while laughing a little, that repeatedly happen until you feel your anger reach the top, you yelled at him to stop which made your teacher notice and... Detention... (why do you do this to him, sensei? he only goes to school for doing his own stupid stuff, not to studying ;-;)

You were at the detention room with (Fell) Sans. You two kept on silence until the teacher had something to do and left. He suddenly runs to the closet and open it, trying to find his book. You told him not to make loud noise, he noded and back to his work : finding the book. He asked you to help him but you agreed anyway, forgot that he is a pervert. He stands on a chair and told you to keep the chair in place. He had found his fkin book but something popped in his mind and make him fall down, on you. You tried to push him away and it is no use. You tried to get away and it is still useless, until you notice that he is looking at you while blushing.

"What?" You asked. He doesn't answer, his face gets closer and closer to you. You feel his hand ran up to your chest, you afraid if he will be doing something stupid then kicked his "area" making him fall off (does skeleton have one?). You stood up and try to get out from this room. When you've reached the door, you heard him calling your name and... crying? You don't want to leave him so you rolled your eyes and walk to him, trying to get him up. You two then get out of the school cuz it's already late, no need to worry if the teacher will find out this or not.

Next day, you were hiding in the [insert a name here] room, under the pillows. 'Hope he wouldn't find me here...' then you felt something warm laid next to you. "You have found a nice place you know~?" that voice... you know who was that... "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU PERVERT!" You slapped him and run away met your friend. She asked you what's going on but that only waste your time. So you have a plan : make fun of him a little when he goes to sleep, but you still have no idea how to sneak into his room without letting he know this, you knew you can't tell (fell) Papyrus to stay silence because he was not that type of "person" who can keep a secret.

That night when Sans was sleeping (lazy-bone...), you and your friend slowly open the window and get inside his room. Your friend suddenly drop her phone making a not-really-loud sound but lucky that didn't wake Sans up. She gives you a pen and something weird you can't tell what is it. You then get onto his bed, put his arm away 'God what am I doing, I'm not a kid anymore'

bOi his sleep was so deep, he didn't even notice that his room was getting colder because of the opened window. You get closer to him and opened the pen, slowly draw what your friend tell you on his face and chuckle. Sans then turn him over making his back touched your arm, he was about to wake up! Your friend was too scare and she get to the window, about to step outside.

"Hey! Where are you going?!"

"I'm gonna get out from here!"

"What about me?"

She looked at you and smile stupidly "Uh... Oh... Good luck!" then jumped out the window
"HEY!" You shouted and cover your mouth. 'Oh no... He is going to wake up...' Right at the moment you were trying to escape. He then open his left eye and look at you in surprise. "Oh my god... _____, i-is that you? In MY room?! Even on MY bed!" He said and started to froze. Your eyes open wide, "Uh... N-no no no no no! I'm your... uh... "dream-imagine" friend! Now go back to sleep, next day you'll get lucky!" You said in a nervous tone. He then hugs you tight, he already know that you were lying "Aw nooo~ I want to play with my dream-imagine friend~ She looks and feels so real~!"

'Lemme go .-.' You though, struggle to get away but he only hugs tighter. "K, LEMME GO, PERVERT!" Sans surprised and smiled "Oh, you finally admit that you're a liar~?" "Uh... lemme go!" "Nope." You blushed and look away. "Hey, look at me, I know you love me~ so stop being so tsundere~!" said Sans, caresses your cheek to make you look at him "What's wrong with you?! Why would I love a pervert like you?!" You yelled and pushed him for some reason his head hits the wall hard. "Bye, pervert! No, I shouldn't have said that... See you forever later, pervert!" You laughed and slam his room door hard to open it and ran downstairs. Papyrus noticed you "Human! What are you doing here?!" said fell Papyrus in a happy tone. "Oh hi! Tell your brother that I'm not real! please!" He noded, but he doesn't know what are you talking about and why.

*Time Skip*

You run and run until you see your friend waving her hand at you "Hi!" You get closer to her and shake her "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?" "Uh... oh... calm down..." "NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DID THAT PERVERT DO TO ME! LUCKY THAT I CAN GET OUT FROM THERE" "uh..." Your friend make a poker face. Right at the moment you let her go and she fell down the floor but not hitting the floor yet, she was teleported away. You turn around to see Sans was walking to you. "What do you want?!" You asked, annoyed. He them smiled kissed you. The kiss lasted for a few seconds then he pulled away, winked at you then walk away. You blushed madly, your eyes open wide as you touched your lips.

------------------------------Okay I think that's all of it------------------------------