Chapter 1

I put on my black long sleeve & black pants. I put my hair into French braid. And topped it off with my black skull cap. I walked over to the motel mirror and put my black shades on. I grabbed my MCM bag and opened it to make sure I had my twins full and loaded. I opened the draw and put the Glock on my hip and pulled my shirt over it. I walked over to the door and put on my black nikes and waited till Keenon got back. All I kept thinking about was what if this shit go wrong. What then? It was now or never and we came to far to let this shit go wrong. I prayed on it. The door flew open.

Lorie you ready baby girl?

I looked up at keenon who was dressed in all black as we'll. It was do or die time. I nodded my head we grabbed all our stuff out the room and double tracked it to make sure we wasn't leaving anything. We put the bags in the trunk and drove off towards our destination.

Keenon POV

I looked over at Lorie and seen that she was nervous. I grabbed her hand with my free hand to assure her that everything was going to be okay. She looked over at me glanced me a smile. We pulled up the bank and I was ready. We went over the plan again and said a prayer. Lorie got out of the car and walked into the bank. I waited till her gun signaling me to come on.

"I advise nobody to fucking move!!! The first scream or sudden movement I see I bussing you in yo shit!!

"Y'all heard what the fuck she said". I aimed my gun at the teller and she knew exactly what to do. "Give me all that shit!!I want it all!!"

"Come on Ace what's taking so long? We needa get the fuck out of here." Lorie said"

"I got everything let's go."

They ran out backwards and sped off in the car and drove as fast they could. They started to hearing sirens and seeing police cars. Keenon stepped on the gas and went to the parking garage. Lorie hopped out and popped the trunk and grabbed everything out the car and started to change. They threw the outfits they had on and threw them in the car and set the car on fire. They picked up the bags and got in the green charger. And fixed them selves and drove out the parking garage. Seeing cops flying down the street. They drove to the construction site and grabbed the bags of money and counted it all.

Baby boy I got 42,000 what about you?

We done baby girl. I got 640,000 and a couple of diamonds. We finna leave this bitch first thing in the morning.

"Omg baby Im so fucking happy. We been planning this moment forever."

"I know baby. I told you wouldnt have to worry about nothing."

We closed the bags back. And headed towards the highway. We was leaving out of Bompton first thing in the morning.

So how was it? Keenon is better known as YG if yall didnt know. I didnt see any stories on him that much so I wanted to start one and i fell in love with him as well. And plus him & my boyfriend look just alike sooooo you know how that goes lol. But should I keep this story going or nah? I need feedback you guys