Chapter one

The war raged one sided, even with the Doors of Death closed Gaia had already brought forth a seemingly endless legion of monsters.

For fear of harming their children the gods and Goddesses were unable to fight in their true forms. Thus restricted to fight like their children.

The ground was painted with blood, ichor, and golden dust. Haggard and fatigued the deities of Greece/Rome and their demi-god children, slowly began to be beaten back.

The enemy closing in on Mr.Olympus, all hope seemed lossed, even more so when the surviving Giants looking rested and fresh rose from the earth behind a women made of the earth.

"Surrender now, and I may show leniency in your punishment!" The woman shouted.

A demigod with messy black hair and sea green eyes that glowed with power. Despite the tired look on his face, his aura was intimidating and his voice firm and strong,"We will not surrender Gaia! Fight me one on one and stop being a coward and hiding behind monsters to do your dirty work. Or are you just afraid we will put a stop to your plans like the Olympians did last time!" His voice rang out loud and true as he was heard all across the battlefield.

His speech got the desired effect.

Porphyrion's face grew red at the sleight to his mother and by extension being called a coward as well.

With a battle cry before Gaia could stop him, charged through the ranks of monsters in front of him. Crushing all who were under foot, in his rush to get to the son of Poseidon.

As he broke through the demigod launched himself at the Giant King and sliced his sword, riptide, across the giant's throat before Porphyrion could even blink. Followed closely by a deafening crack of thunder as a giant bolt of lightning speared through Porphyrion's stomach and burnt his insides. Eyes wide with horror the king of the giants disintegrated into golden dust with a gurgled scream.

Gaia's eyes narrowed in rage as the son of poseidon pointed his sword at her and said,"Your next you dirt faced hag."

She melted into the earth only to reappear in front of the son of poseidon,"I will take great pleasure in carving you up, Perseus Jackson."

"The name is Percy." He said as his eyes glowed with power.

The winds whipped his hair as rain swirled around him till he was in the center of his very own hurricane.

The Gaia held her hand out and a sword of green metal slowly rose and floated into her waiting grip.

Percy got into stance with riptide at the ready. His gaze never faultering, as Gaia swung her sword in a blur.

Percy met her strike and the ground beneath their feet cracked as their powers collided. The clang from their swords meeting signaled the start of the epic battle of the strongest demi-god vs. the primordial goddess of earth.

A sight that may never be seen hopefully for another few millenniums. Immortal, mortal, and monsters alike ceased battle to watch the incredible displays of power the two displayed. However many were frightened of the son of Poseidon, mainly the gods. Cause none among them could of matched Gaia's strike with as much ease as he had shown.

More than a few praying thanks he was on their side while thousands more were cursing their luck at being his enemy.