Memories (Imagine)

Title: Memories

Characters: Edward Cullen, Cullen Clan, Fem!Reader

Requested? Yes!

Word Count: 675

Summary Request:

Rain gently fell through the canopy of the trees, patting against your cheek. You could hear could hear voices nearby.

You tried to open your eyes, blinking against the light. You felt someone push you down gently when you tried to sit up.

"Take it easy now." The same voice said.

"Isn't that Y/N?" A new voice asked this one had a southern twang to it.

"I think it is. What's she doing out here?" A third voice added.

"Who knows." The first voice said.

You tried to sit up again, the lights around you slowly swirling into focus. "Where - where am I?"

There was a man crouched in front of you, slowly you recognized him as Edward Cullen. Twisting around, you saw Emmett behind you. Jasper stood behind Emmet, crossing his arms.

"Can you remember anything?" Edward asked, making you face him.

"No..."

"How about a name? Can you remember your name?"

"My name is Y/N." You answered without hesitation.

"Alright, that's a start," Edward said.

"How'd you get here?" Emmett turned you around to face him.

"I don't know," You stuttered. "Where is here?"

"Not too far from our house."

Edward helped you stand and kept a hand on the small of your back.

You swayed slightly on your feet. Your hands flew to your throat as a burning sensation came to your attention.

"What is this... this pain!?"

"Y/N, do you really not know what the pain is?"

You shook your head in response. Jasper came to stand beside you.

"What do you remember?"

"I don't remember much..."

"Obviously she remembers us. Do you remember going to school?" Emmett asked.

"Yes. It's how we met, isn't it?" You asked. "I can remember the school and my name, little things."

"Do you know what you are?"

You pause. "I cannot feel my own heart so not human?"

"Try vampire." Emmett started before Edward cut him off.

"Emmett, seriously? Y/N, I can take care of you until your memory is working again."

You smile slightly at Edward. "I appreciate that."

He guided you toward the Cullen's house, Jasper and Emmett in tow.

*** A few months later ***

You had been living with the Cullens for a few months. Edward had been helping you relearn how to be a vampire.

"Y/N?" Rosalie called.

"Living room, Rose." You called back from your spot on the couch. As Rosalie entered, you looked up from your book.

"You've been with us a while, but you never told us why you were even out in the woods."

You shut the book and sighed. "My... creator... had the talent of wiping memories. She was inexperienced with her talent. Instead of wiping my memory, she ... hide the memories." You scratch the back of your head. "I regained most of my memories a few weeks ago."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Carlisle asked as he and everyone else entered the room.

"I didn't want to leave... I have nowhere to go. My creator abandoned me, probably because she's ashamed she couldn't control it. I suppose I could be a nomad, but I like it here." You pulled your knees to your chest.

Edward walked to you and sat next to you as Carlisle spoke. "Y/N dear, if you wanted to stay, we'd love to have you."

"You would?" You looked around at everyone. "You already have a family here... I feel like I'd be intruding."

"Oh, no, dear! We'd love to have you as a part of this family." Esme smiled from beside Carlisle.

"Y/N? Will you stay here with us?" Edward asked you.

You slowly smiled at everyone. "I'd love to."