Part 1. A Gift For The Boss

Scene: I am a big time drug lord who has set up base in your small town as a way of hiding from the authorities.. Everyone in this town is paid off by me and nobody will interfere in anything I do. Your mother and you landed in my net when you borrowed a bunch of money from one of my men after your father abandoned you'll and left. You were caught when you were trying to escape. When my guy caught up with you both he thought of raping you and then killing the both of you but realized that he would rather just offer you to me as you are exactly the kind of shit I enjoy.

Me: "What have you dragged from the gutter today maestro?"

Maestro: "ooooh boss you're gonna change you're mind when you see what I have today. They are a real piece of work... Mother and daughter borrowed a ton of money from me and thought they could just skip out of your town"

Me: " oh my!! Hope they aren't just two fat pigs cos if they are I'm gonna have to make you eat them here for everyone to see. Put on a little show eh"

Maestro has a flair for being dramatic. And makes a grand gesture as his men prod you both forwards looking forlorn. Cat calls emanate from around the barn. "No piggies here boss. Just fresh and tasty meat and the pussy that this fresh pussy came out of"

I stand up and walk over... Giant glinting knife in hand... Coming to within an inch of you and slowly taking a round around you looking at whatever you've got going on.
Your mum's whimpering already.... "please Mr J.... Leave my baby alone. Do whatever you want with me. I will serve all your men if you want but please don't harm her."

I place the tip of my knife just at the point above your breast bone. "tsk tsk tsk madam. I'm a business man. And as a business man I'm more likely to utilize all the assets available to me"

I take the knife and start cutting off your clothes... The stretchy top gets ripped through the middle, pulled off and dropped to the floor. Then the bra is undone and discarded. "finish up girl... Get nice and naked while I go deal with your mother"

Two steps and I reach your mother who is sobbing already and looking at you with a look on her face that she is so disappointed in herself and her failure as a mother. *Slap* the sound rings around the barn as your mother staggers with the swat landing fair across her face. "now girl if you want your mother to still have a jaw post the next 1 minute you will strip. Get naked NOW bitch!"

Your mum gets the same treatment from me... Her loose shirt gets pulled off buttons popping everywhere. Her massive tits bounce as she is moved around. Bra is off and discarded. Tears streaming down her face... My hand clearly imprinted on her cheek.

" Mumsy... Your time to finish stripping.... But I want you to make a show for the boys.... Spread you ass cheeks as you bend over. Let them see your used up cunny and squeeze your tits for their pleasure. Girl... Come here."
I place the tip of my knife between your pussy lips as you're shivering and sobbing.... "mumsy.... Now.... Thumbs up from the boys saves her or else her pussy might get a wee bit bigger"

"hahahhahahahaha look at that  go!!!!! Wooohooo...!!!" I throw the knife away and pull you to me turn you around and bend you over hands on the table. Your mum starts running towards us and Maestro grabs her by the hair and she drops to the ground.

"Maestro hold her face up... Let her see what her daughter is getting"

I unzip myself deliberately and slowly take my cock out so your mum can get a clear view of what I'm serving you. I run my fingers along your pussy lips.... Still not too wet huh.... I shove my fingers in and go to town two and three and then 4 fingers invading your pussy as you're pressed down on the table face down. Screaming like a wild fucking bitch being assaulted by wolves. Your mother tries to cover her eyes and avert them but maestro grabs her face and makes her watch. She is begging repeatedly to take your place. "girl... Your mother loves you... Do you want her to take your place?"
"no... No.... Just leave her in peace. Do what you want to me!"

"heard that mumsy? Your baby girl wants to get fucked."

I rub the tip of my cock up and down your slit as I grab your hair in one hand and waist with the other and take up position. You brace for me to enter your pussy, eyes shut and suddenly there's this searing pain and you explode with pain as my fat cock invades your puckered and utterly unprepared asshole. You groan like an animal. As I tighten my hold and start ramming your ass. Your mum keeps screaming "please please let her go"

I ride your tight ass for a few minutes and then just let you go as I withdraw. You slide off the table collapsing in a heap on the floor. I walk across to your mother... Her cheek still red from the swat I'd given her. I grab her by the hair and drag her across the floor right next to you. "open your mouth mumsy! Time to see if you produced a really tasty piece of ass" I grab her jaw and stuff my cock freshly extracted from your ass into her mouth right down to her throat. She gags... I go deeper hips thrusting hard her lips getting a mashing with my hips smashing against them thrust after thrust. Pressure builds in my balls as I watch her hand holding yours and the tears streaming down both your faces... What whiny bitches!!

I nut all over her face and tits....bend down and grab you by the hair. "lick it off girly. She kinda already ate your ass out anyways"

Trembling with anger and disgust you hold your mum as you start licking my thick gooey cum off her body. "Don't swallow any of it mind you! Keep it in your mouth" You do as I say.

Your mouth full of sweat and cum and saliva....."Now go give your mum some.... Kiss her and pass on half of it"

"Boys... They are all yours for tonight. Ride them as you wish but make sure they are always in the same room. And remember.... Be as rough as you want but if I find even one scratch on either of them tomorrow. I will slit your throat"

Maestro interjects... "Boss... You seem to like them... I speak on behalf of the boys... Nobody will touch them... We have enough broads to choke on our dicks"

"if that is how you all feel... Good... Get on your feet bitches... Time to go to my room"