Chapter 1

Y/N's PV

(I'm 5 and Suga is 6)

I was playing with Suga in the backseat of our parent's car. I gave Suga that nickname because he was as sweet as Sugar. Mom begins to laugh a bit from the passenger's seat. Dad turns around to look at both of you. That's when it happened. Dad got distracted and ran into another car and he and mom were sent flying out of the car. While Suga and I were protected by the front seats. Suga and I start to cry. A man noticed what had happened and had called the police. He broke into the car searching for survivors. He found Suga and I and dragged us out of the car. We didn't believe what had happened.

*Time skip 17 years later*

Suga had just turned 23 last week. I was turning 23 in a few months. After the incident, Suga and I became colder and more antisocial. He and I only talked to each other. Suga is very attractive so he often had girls swooning over him but he ignored them. I also had some guys who would ask me out but Suga would death glare them for getting near me and they would practically run away. I was glad though we hate human interaction. Suga was a great singer and I was good at drawing. When we were at home he would sing to me while I drew. I couldn't ask for a better life. I love my brother. We were walking around town looking for something fun to do. When we saw a poster for a singer in a band by the company BigHit I start tapping Suga's elbow and point at the poster. It said something about some auditions I was too lazy to read the whole thing but Suga seemed fascinated. I laughed at him for a bit. Then he explained what it said. I took a picture of the poster and I marked the auditions in my calendar so I wouldn't forget. As he explained I heard him stop talking and I look at him concerned. "What's wrong?" "The bad thing it's in Seoul so we would be miles apart... I'm not going I promised I would never leave you..." (Suga) "Suga you have to it's your dream and it's okay I'm almost 23 I can handle things in my own," I say as tears threaten to come down. I haven't cried for 17 years. Suga noticed and held me in a tight embrace. I know he wasn't gonna leave me alone no matter what I told him. So I hugged him back. "I can't leave you. I never will!" (Suga) "Thank you...".

*Time skip to next morning*

I wake up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes! Yay! I love my brother! He is the best! I run downstairs to the source of the smell. I see Suga eating some and he served a plate for me and put it on the table. I ran to him and hugged him and thanked him a million times. He just smiled and patted my head. I kiss him on the cheek and go sit where my plate was. I quickly munch on my food and go back to my room. I love Suga and I want him to be happy even if he hates me for what I'm about to do. I take out my phone and dial the number that was on the poster. I call and a very nice lady answered. "Hi, I excuse me I saw your poster you a singer for a band. I would like to know if my brother could go to auditions. But I would like to join him. I'm the only family he has. We lost our parents as kids." "Oh, my goodness poor child I'll talk to the manager and let you know I'm so sorry for your loss." (Lady) After a few minutes, the lady comes back. I'm so nervous. "The manager said yes as long as you can work as manager of the band?" (Lady) "Yes Of course" "Great we will be paying for a flight to Seoul that leaves Monday morning" (Lady) "Thank you so much". I hang up and scream for Suga. He comes running thinking something is wrong. "I have good news" "What did you do...?" (Suga) "It's not bad why don't you trust me for once?" "It's suspicious" (Suga) "Anyway guess who got you a spot in the auditions?!" "You did what?! I'm not going!! I'm not leaving you!" (Suga) He looked mad. "Calm down, would you? I'm going with you if you get picked I become manager of the band. Are you happy now?" "Oh hell yes! (Suga) He jumps on to my bed tackling me into a bear hug. I'm so happy for him!! "Btw the flight is leaving in 2 days so we should start packing" "Okay" (Suga) He leaves my room to go pack. I open my closet thinking of what to wear. I just throw the first things I see because I'm too lazy. I'm done packing. Let's see how Suga is doing I walk over to his room to see clothes and shoes everywhere. It was a mess. I start to pick up some of the mess just for him to make more of a mess. I sigh in defeat and plop on to his bed. He looked at me with a worried expression. I haven't seen that in a while. I go over to him and I hug him and a calm him down. He calms down and continues to pack. I let him be and went to bed.

A/N: I love this story so far I hope you all enjoy!!