Ch1

Scarlet

     Everyone sat around me looking at me intently. I sighed as I looked over to Lance, then to my blue necklace with the signia. Lance looked concerned with my silence.
     "It's true...both I and Lance were the ones Zarkon were originally looking for. Because...I am the reincarnated goddess Antheia. And we are originally from Soar, our bith planet." I said, closing my eyes. I knew Lance's eyes widened at this new development.
     "Then how did Lance not know about this? He seems honestly lost on this." said Shiro, he said it so gently because he knew I was breaking.
     "Lance was only a 6 when we left home. I was 9 in human years. And already a general of the Altean/Soar army. And Lotor's fiance."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2,000 years ago

     I smiled as I ran down the patches of flowers. In Soar years I was 14, a lovely girl who was Princess of Soar. Suddenly I saw Lance running towards me. He was 12, 2 years younger than me.
     "Lance? You look like you were chased by Necroflies again." I said, watching him with concern.
     "There is a Visitor here! Mother and Father are questioning him now. And they want you there." he said quickly. I nodded, using my quick speed to run to the Temple.
      Once getting there, I saw a man that looked Altean. So I thought he wasn't that much of a Visitor or Traveler. But my Mother and Father looked concerned. I respectfully bowed and held my hand to my chest in respect.
     "Yes my rulers?" I said, having the best respect for my parents.
     "We have a guest and would like for you to be his guide around Celvis. Make him feel welcomed." said Mother, who gave the stranger a warm smile, but was a cover for a cold smile. I nodded and grabbed his hand, he seemed to blush a little as I pulled him to the doors outside.
      "Welcome to Celvis. It's the main City of Soar. Where the Royal Family, myself and my family." I said, holding out my hand to the White and Red colored city.
     "It's so beautiful. Nothing I've ever seen." said the stranger.
     "Yes. The perfect planet to visit. We are known as the Peacemakers." I said.
     "And the people on this planet are perfect too." he said, looking directly at me. I blushed a little, twirling my hair with my finger.
     "Oh, so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Princess Scarlet Antheia." I said, smiling brightly.
     "I am Lotor, it's a pleasure Princess." said Lotor, bowing and kissing my hand. My blush became brighter.

TO BE CONTINUED