Chapter 1

"THAT'S FUCKIN GAY" yells Clayton and his friends (Josh, Adam, and Maison) in the middle of their 2nd block class, which happens to be the library. "Be Quiet. Do I need to send you all to the office?" Scolds Ms. Barker, the school library teacher as she walks towards the table that Clayton is sitting at, "No we'll be quiet I promise" "Next time I hear a word come from you guys, you're gone. Got it?" "Got it" says Clayton and his friends trying as hard as they can to not laugh.
           "Clayton, so did you and Jessica ummm you know......... fuck yet?" chuckles Adam. "Nah I think ima wait with her. I feel like she's different for some reason". "Hahaha you're funny Clayton. You know that we all know that you at least got some blow from her. Right guys?" "Yeah" Maison and Josh say agreeing with Adam. "Yeah you're right" Clayton says almost completely laughing. "Well WHAT HAPPENED?" yells Adam with that big smile he has on his face. "SHHHHH" shushes Ms. Barker from across the library. "Dude I was actually serious about that different part. I actually do feel like she's special" "Ughh I guess bro, it's whatever" "Well guys I gotta run Jessica's gonna kill me if I don't meet up with her again. See ya" says Clayton while signaling his friends goodbye.
           "Hey"Jessica waves at Clayton "Hey" Clayton waves back. "So are you ready to skip the rest of school?" "Yeah of course" Jessica says. "Ok let's get going"