Prologue

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE GOT OURSELVES TO NOW!

~Rewind~

It's been two days and y/n still isn't here-

~Reeeewiiind~

It's not Cartman! I already fucking told you to call me-

~Reeeeewiiiiind~

Life doesn't discriminate-

~Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeewiiiiiiiiiiiiiindd~

Hello? Is the camera on now?

...

I think so!

...

Yea!

Finally!

A blonde yelled as another yellow head held a camera, it looks fancy. How much did that cost?

"Yo, Kenny!" The yellow head said, pulling the blonde back to reality. "Come on, we're gonna be late!"

Kenny could only sigh as he grabbed two bags off the floor, taking one last look at the cheap apartment he lived in for 5 years before leaving out the door.

When Kenny was 10, his parents finally grab a hold on a new high paying job, they never said what, but they did came out NOT poor anymore. They moved out of the old fall-aparter house they lived in for years and settled in a nice orange house north of South Park. They finally had stuff! Gifts for Karen and their older brother! Actual proper education for the children! Flat screen TV! Food! Because of this sudden change, Kenny became more observant of his friends and schoolmates. Nothing changed much in the last year he lived in South Park, because when he turned 11, his parents moved him to New York. Well, him, Karen, Butters, and Kyle.

Up to this day, he still didn't know why Butters and Kyle were with them. But he didn't want to ask. Because Kyle helped with, well, everything. Karen's happier here and Butter is just being Butters.

"Yo Kenny! Come on man!" A red head shouted from the elevator. "Karen's fine, she's with her friends!"

"I know that!" Kenny shouted back, locking the apartment before going to the elevator. "It's just weird, you know, Cartman and Stan calling us for a camping trip." Butters and Kyle noded in agreement, it was really strange. "A camping trip! To where exactly?"

"Kenny, please stop." Butters said, holding unto his blue and yellow bags. "It'll be fun! Sure, its been practically 4 years since we last saw everyone, but it'll be fine."

"Ya." Kyle smiled as the elevator stopped at the parking lot, he walked out and twirled a set of keys with his fingers. "Let's see what this Fatass has in stored, hopefully nothing strange." But they all know the truth, Cartman would probably do just that. "We're using my car, right?"

"Hehehe." Butters laugh a little, following his red head friend through the floor, Kenny chuckling behind them. "Yea, let's use your mom car."

"It's not a mom car!" Kyle shouted, face blush red. "Just because it was my mom's, you can call it that!" Kenny and Butters laugh even harder. "Shut up!!" Kenny took the keys and opened the car, smirking.

"All aboard the MOM CAR!!!" Kenny yelled, Butters fell laughing so hard and red-faced Kyle pushed them both to the ground. "We're joking." Kenny laughed with Butters, before whispering. "Not~"

"Just get in here before I run you guys over." Kyle said, still red as he start the car. Butters and Kenny stop laughing and stepped in the Mom car. "Next stop, South Park."

~•~•~ Present Day ~•~•~

Everything is so dark.. Where am I?  Opening my eyes, I was greeted by the bright sun. Shit! I might go blind! Slowly I started to adjust to the light, the scene changed. The sun shines high above as the blue sky spread everywhere above with white clouds forming shapes of sorts. I reached out to the sun when the wind blew by, sways leaves off trees that surrounded me. That's when I realized that I was laying down on grass, sitting up made me realize another thing. I was in a lush forest, the leaves dance in the air as flowers and bushes sway with the wind, a stream flowing freely nearby.

"Where am I?" I whispered standing up before falling back down. "Huh?" I looked down to see a blanket spread across my legs, I lifted them to reveal my feet adored with pink heels. "What the-" Suddenly, a lock of long blonde hair fell down. I touched the lock, only to freeze once I notice the pink gloves that covered my whole hand to arm.

I didn't waste any time. Ignoring my aching feet, I practically crawled my way to the stream and looked, a gasped left my lips.

I didn't see myself, but a girl. Beautiful long hair with golden accents, big crystal blue eyes with long elegant lases, Rosy cheeks and soft pink lips that felt complete with her cream skin. She wore a long purple dress with green Jews bind to golden chains, a bright pink arrow case strapped on her back, andong pink gloves covered her arms to hands. Wait-

I touched my cheek, the girl followed me. Shitshitshitshitshit-

"My Lady!" A familiar voice shouted behind me, I turned to find a blond In a blue dress and cape?

(Was lazy describing so I just looked for a pic)

(There's the young blonde in a dress xD )

"B-butters?" I whispered, standing up before falling back. "Damn heels."

~•~•~ End of Prologue ~•~•~

Welcome to my new story! Princess's Heart! A princess Kenny X princess!Reader   !!!

Basically what happened was, me bored of waiting for poll to finish that I made a new poll on which book to make. And this happened!!

Yea, so basically this has the highest votes

Yea, so basically this has the highest votes. And I made it.

Don't worry, the next chapter of Kenny In Prada is going up soon. After I draw the story board.

Bye guys!!