-1- Training Session

Pidge and Keith stood ready, in the middle of the training deck, poised to strike.

Pidge was wearing a dark green tank top and black cargo pants she had stolen from from Keith. She didn't like to wear this particular tank much, it had this way of hugging her curves. Pidge grumbled, usually she would be more lenient with these things but she hadn't exactly been having the best day today, she doubted even Hunk could cheer her up right now. Thankfully Keith was here instead.

"What was that?" Keith asked as he took off his shirt. To be fair they had both been sweating considerably, but Pidge just stared at him and raised a sceptical eyebrow.

"Like the view?" Keith teased. "Oh wait, no, you already have your sights set on someone~" He smirked mischievously.

Pidge rolled her eyes, and before he could say anything else she lunged at him, rolling to her feet close behind. Keith was just barely able to dodge out of the way; smirking at Pidge as he turned back to face her. "Oh you're just mad because you know I'm right!"

Pidge smacked her forehead, readying a tart comeback, when she was interrupted by a soft thump. She looked past Keith and saw Lance rubbing his nose and and grumbling at the door frame. Pidge also noticed his face turning red as he looked up and stared at Keith, and she could hardly contain her laughter. Lance noticed Pidge noticing him noticing shirtless Keith, and he hastily rushed off.

This just made the small green paladin laugh more, much to the confusion of Keith. "Looks like I'm not the only one here with my sights set on somebody!" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"What?" Pidge was practically on the floor now. Keith just sighed, "Whatever, I'm gonna hit the showers and change." The red paladin walked off leaving Pidge gasping for air as she tried to stand and follow.