The Flash: Age Of Ultron

[2023, Central City. Night.]

It has been six years after Iris West has died, whose death has caused a devastated effect on Barry Allen, who has isolated himself for years in grievance if it wasn't for recently when Cisco along with Julian who after years of of non-stop working efforts have finally developed a cure for Caitlin who had been imprisoned as Killer Frost, the cure managed to reversed her DNA and essentially transform her back into Caitlin Snow thus finally got rid of the Killer Frost personality and when she did, she along with Cisco, Joe, H.R managed to convinced Barry to move on with the ordeal, seeing as how he has grieved for her death for years now..it is time to stop punishing himself over something he couldn't control.

Barry, seeing his old friends pleads especially from that of Caitlin who he was so overjoyed to see her return from and from that glimmer of joyful moments along with the pleading from everyone making him finally decided to move on instead...of course, after a tearful goodbye to Iris's grave...and he did for months he has returned being the Barry and the Flash that everyone has so used to known, optimistic, cheerful and fighting crime

Though for one night, just this night, a metahuman known as Mr. Bliss appears, who has an ability to manipulate human emotions and even cause hallucination, in a square off against the Flash, the villain caused an extreme emotional pain and caused Barrt to hallucinate of Iris and also of his mother...Even though Barry managed to defeat him, the emotional trauma on him was still there and the guilty feeling of unable to save Iris and his mother returned once again that making him hate himself...

The memories of that fateful night, the emotions, the pains, the anger and the guilts were all too much for him to handle and so in a moment of emotional break down, he sped out and ran and ran and ran.

He ran so much and didn't even care how about how fast he ran, he just ran, to escape of it all, of the pains and the guilt of that fateful memories now haunting him even more than ever, he just let himself totally lost in the speed, then suddenly a blue portal opened in front of him, he tried to stop, skidding his feet but he couldn't help anyway and went through the portal and when he did..

Right before him, he sees an army of what looking like humanoid metal robots flying on the sky and around him are ruined buildings being torn apart by the robots as they blasting through them, explosions, screams could be heard in background. It is just a truly chaotic scene happening right now

"Woah...Where the hell am i?" Barry exclaims with his eyes widen as he looking very shocked at just what happening around him

He speeds off and soon sees a blonde man who shooting arrow at the metal robots, with such an accuracy that almost always hit the robots in the head, however what caught his attention more is a brunette girl in a red jacket who cowering a person, her hands emit some kind of red mist energy like, she waves her hand above and making a throwing motion and a robot flying above her get thrown away to the ground and exploded.

Barry looks at her in awe, wondering who she is, must be a metahuman, he thinks. Then he notices while she running away a robot flying at her seemingly intended to ram straight right at her, he immediately speeds over to her and grabs her by the shoulder then crashes into the window of the building right nearby them, lands painfully on the floor.

"Hey, you okay?" he says after a grunt and pulling himself back to the knees

"How could I let this happens...?" the girl says crawling with a terrified look on her face

"This is all our fault..." her eyes wide opens as she mumbling in a tone that clearly expressing the guilt in her tone

Looking at her expression and her guilt tone, it reminds Barry of his own guilt and failure of not able to save his mother and Iris...he then shakes head frantically to get rid of that feeling then he looks at her in the eyes and in firm and determined tone